• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Sep 2011 02:09 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My first experience with the paranormal

TressesOfNephthys wrote:

crystalcross wrote:

Steven Matrix wrote: paranormal is actually normal. It's just another dimension

Good point, and I'm right there with you. I've long thought that its part of a reality in another dimension of space. One in which the same energies and atoms from this universe reside in another form, and perhaps occasionally interact with or effect this dimension.

I've been saying that for a while. Paranormal is normal. Supernatural is just natural. No one listens to meeeee. haha

I'm sorry, what was that you said??? Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Sep 2011 02:08 #2 by Steven Matrix

crystalcross wrote:

Good point, and I'm right there with you. I've long thought that its part of a reality in another dimension of space. One in which the same energies and atoms from this universe reside in another form, and perhaps occasionally interact with or effect this dimension.

Exactly.

More
14 Sep 2011 02:01 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys

crystalcross wrote:

I've been saying that for a while. Paranormal is normal. Supernatural is just natural. No one listens to meeeee. haha

More
14 Sep 2011 01:57 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I bet. By the time I was a young teen I was already old hat lol.

More
14 Sep 2011 01:43 #5 by crystalcross

More
14 Sep 2011 01:39 #6 by tryanjr
It was, but it sure freaked out a young teenager..lol

More
14 Sep 2011 01:07 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Good one! And lots of spirits utilize electronics, be it TV or radio, so not too surprising that she would use it. Always nice to get a visit!

More
14 Sep 2011 01:06 #8 by tryanjr
I can definitely see your point.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Sep 2011 01:04 #9 by Steven Matrix
Along with Red Oak beer right? Lol. I did the same with my grandmothers man. We're so high strung as teenagers; so don't feel guilty. Your grandmother knew what it was like to be a teenager.

I'm beginning to think that the paranormal is actually normal. It's just another dimension where people reside and it's Hollywood and TV that makes it more complex than it really is.

More
14 Sep 2011 00:39 #10 by tryanjr
In June of 1986, my grandmother passed away. I was attending summer school when I was informed of her death, as if life wasn't hard enough at the time. Her wake was very tough on the family, and especially all of her grandchildren. My grandmother was the mother of my father and eight other siblings. Each sibling having at least three offspring, so I don't need to do the math to tell you how many grandchildren lined up at the end of her wake to kiss Nanna goodbye. When it was my time to kiss her, I leaned into the coffin and kissed her forehead, and the only thing I could think about was how cold her forehead was.
That night I decided to sleep in the living-room, but before I settled in for the night I was watching the television. I don't remember drifting off to sleep , but I'm sure it was one of those at the slightest noise I would have opened my eyes. The only way I can explain my experience is like the movie Poltergeist, where the little girl is talking through the television. I do remember sitting up and looking around because I was still hearing a sort of synthesized voice that I automatically understood to be my Nanna, telling me everything was alright and that she was not upset for me not visiting her while she was in a nursing home. You see weeks prior to her death, my sisters would go visit her and every week they would ask me if I wanted to go, well I was a teenager and of course I was always so busy to go see her. Her death made me feel so guilty for not going and visiting that til this day, I still had wished I went to see her. The voice was so calming and understanding and reassured me that everything was okay and that I shouldn't feel bad. Of course all of this freaked me out a bit that I jumped up and turned every light on in the house. This experience was my first experience with the paranormal and definitely opened my eyes..The Paranormal has been in my life since..

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features