Videos

Energy Presence In Photo

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Aug 2011 02:26 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Energy Presence In Photo

crystalcross wrote: Wow, very cool Seems like some heat source. What was the exposure time? Looks like something with a strong IR component passed through that area of the field while it was being snapped. NICE catch!

Thanks CC, exposure time was 30 seconds and it was only there for 3 photos that I was able to tell. There are no signs of anything [that I can see anyway] in the color photos preceding this one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2011 00:56 #2 by crystalcross
Wow, very cool Seems like some heat source. What was the exposure time? Looks like something with a strong IR component passed through that area of the field while it was being snapped. NICE catch!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Aug 2011 11:44 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Energy Presence In Photo
Hey CC, this is the photo I told you about over the weekend.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Aug 2011 02:33 - 17 Aug 2011 02:47 #4 by Steven Matrix
Energy Presence In Photo was created by Steven Matrix
Hey folks, I was going through some photos today and passed some photos that I had looked over before [not artsy enough]. What I didn't notice was what appeared to be some kind of energy at the bottom of the pic. I've uploaded the infrared version first [unedited], followed by the B & W converted version. I don't know how it will look on the G & H site; but my wife noticed that the energy is more prominent when standing over your computer screen, looking down from the right angle.

It is interesting to note that this "white area" appeared in the first 3 photos after I switched from just shooting color to the infrared filter; almost as if an intelligence was waiting for me to make the switch and give me something. I am very grateful.

Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Aug 2011 02:47 by Steven Matrix.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features