Login

Videos

Bobby Mackey's

More
19 Aug 2011 06:52 #1 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Bobby Mackey's
ha Wanda Kay - sounds like family :P and yeah I took a look at one, a bit pressing but I could take it, it stops after a while too. Anyway nothing bad going on in there right now, wait till the 23 of jan 2012, feathers will fly...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2011 00:56 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh gosh, these pics set off my third eye chakra like a mofo. Can't look at them anymore. Hope you had fun though.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Aug 2011 23:56 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Bobby Mackey's
Awesome Undertaker1 !

I cannot wait to see the results of your research, the site looks amazing. You have earned a +1 karma. A hug friend

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Aug 2011 02:52 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Bobby Mackey's
Hey UT, send me a PM with a way to email you that info I told you about the other day.

Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

More
16 Aug 2011 23:27 #5 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Bobby Mackey's
I can't wait to share, it is evp after evp. This place is one i will go back too for sure.

More
16 Aug 2011 23:24 #6 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Bobby Mackey's
Awesome, I am here to help with the review if you need it. Can't wait to see and hear it all...:)

More
16 Aug 2011 23:15 - 16 Aug 2011 23:22 #7 by undertaker1
Bobby Mackey's was created by undertaker1
This past sunday i went to Bobby Mackey's for a 5 hour investigation. This was by far the best place i have ever been too. So far i have not heard or seen anything to tell me i seen the demonic part that is shown on Ghost Adventures but still very early into review. I will say in the short time i have reviewed i have 3 pics without even loading to my computer and numerous evp's of voices that i yet to load into my computer as well. This place is definately a creepy place to go into. It gives you chills just stepping foot in the bar. Once you have been here it seems to be a whole new world of ghost hunting. Once i finish review i willl share everything with you all. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Aug 2011 23:22 by undertaker1. Reason: add a photo

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features