Login

Videos

2 Sort of weird things that happened to me today

More
14 Aug 2011 15:43 #1 by irisheyes1223
um you can send him my way if u dont want him. I sure could use an extra person helping me out in my house LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2011 12:52 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys

searchursoul wrote: That's what I was going to say, an older male figure. Tresses!! Miss ya in chat! Just enjoy the company, they dont stay long when they visit. :)

Thanks, lady. I've been taking a little breaky-poo but I'll be back soon. Yeah he only stuck around for a day. The next day I thought something else was going on but it ended up being one of the cats shut into my daughter's room and he was banging furiously on the doorknob lol.

More
13 Aug 2011 03:14 #3 by searchursoul
That's what I was going to say, an older male figure. Tresses!! Miss ya in chat! Just enjoy the company, they dont stay long when they visit. :)

More
11 Aug 2011 12:39 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I think it may have been either my grandfather or my husband's grandfather. Both have visited the house before, and especially with my husband's grandfather, this seems like something he would have done.

More
11 Aug 2011 03:45 #5 by metalbabe73
Hahahah..I wouldnt either..what a nice thing to do !

More
11 Aug 2011 01:23 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
LOL no way, I'm not getting rid of anything that made me coffee!

More
11 Aug 2011 01:18 #7 by Ghost-Fairy
ooooo tresss.. looks like somebody's visitng u in the house!!.. major cleansing in the to do list now!!! lol

More
11 Aug 2011 00:56 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
So early this morning, I went to go make a cup of coffee for myself. My coffee maker is a Keurig, so once you press the power button, it takes a minute for the water to warm up before you can make a cup of coffee. So I turned the machine on, popped in a new k-cup, stuck a mug underneath and left to do something while the water heated. I few minutes later, I returned, and my coffee had been made. I looked at my husband, intending on thanking him for getting my coffee going. Except he didn't do it. I thought I might have done it and forgotten. But I'm pretty damn sure I didn't.

Later in the afternoon I took my kitchen trash can to the tub so I could bleach it. I left it to soak and came back in the evening to rinse it out. When I went to go leave the room, the door was locked. I KNOW I didn't lock it.

So not a scary situation at all. I think I might know who it is, but if anyone can get a read just to confirm my suspicions, I'd appreciate it.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features