Login

Videos

American Stonehenge-The Georgia Guidestones

More
13 Aug 2011 03:31 #1 by searchursoul
You have intrigued me to look into these guidestones more. Its a very interesting story and I feel there are some people who know the secrets of the universe and just never tell them, out of fear they will fall into the wrong hands. This is a wonderful picture of the guidestones and I'm sure you had an amazing experience while you were there. I will definetly have to try and see these myself someday. Did they give off any kind of energy? Anyway, I am also interested in reading some of Thomas Paine's writings as well now. Thanks for the new avenue of brainstorming. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Aug 2011 16:46 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: American Stonehenge-The Georgia Guidestones

crystalcross wrote: Imagine where the world would be now, if the ancient druids which built Stonehenge would have been schooled in the art of brick making. I can only imagine the structure which would have ensued.

I agree. It would be interesting to know the truth of who actually built Stonehenge.

More
07 Aug 2011 15:46 #3 by crystalcross
Imagine where the world would be now, if the ancient druids which built Stonehenge would have been schooled in the art of brick making. I can only imagine the structure which would have ensued.

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Aug 2011 13:18 #4 by Steven Matrix
American Stonehenge-The Georgia Guidestones was created by Steven Matrix
So folks,
I've now been to this place, photographed it, and read what the guidestones said. I have my own idea but would suggest that you research them with an open mind and not take the word of religious conspiracy theorists. Just my 2 cents.

Also, the creator of these stones liked Thomas Paine's writings. I've now begun reading Paine's writings as well and think the man was ahead of his time; even for the 17 & 1800's.

I've posted a pic that was taken there. While this is not a paranormal shot, it is not your typical place. The creator of the stones, it is said, visited Stonehenge before having the Georgia Guidestones built.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Features