Login

Videos

Cell phone mystery

More
07 Aug 2011 23:05 #1 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: Cell phone mystery
LOL Undertaker yes very freaky if it keeps up then I am going to record

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2011 22:53 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Cell phone mystery
Wow sounds kind of freaky. Hopefully nobody is playing a joke on you. You should set up a recorder to see if you pick up anything abnormal in the house, even a camcorder would benefit you in this case it sounds like.

More
06 Aug 2011 15:49 #3 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: Cell phone mystery
Ok lets see ... my home phone is not programmed in my cell-I do not know anyone who is puter savy who could have done anything to my cell phone -my home phone number showed on my cell yes and no call forwarding is done ..also which I did not mention was the other day I was listening to music and my cell flipped over so I sat it back and you could see it slowly moving in that invent as soon as I was taking notice of this it stopped -it was not the vibrating from the music because I would turn the music up and down to see if it could have been vibration .. so I don't know ..

More
06 Aug 2011 13:18 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Cell phone mystery
Good morning,

First and foremost I like to use the phrase from one of my favorite British classics 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' and that phrase is simply "DON'T PANIC". :cheer:

Lets approach this calmly and try to find possible answers. First off, setting all phone and cell phone issues aside have you gotten any other signs or impressions that there is anything paranormal going on?

Second, do you know anyone who is tech savvy who may like to play a practical joke on you, or perhaps may be wishing to rattle your cage? Honestly in this day and age of Voice over IP (VoIP) and readily available technology on the internet its not that difficult to fake a source phone number.

Third, on many occasions wireless phones in the home will ring, or even dial out to programmed numbers if the signal is low or battery is going bad.

And finally when you saw that your house called you, did you recognize it by the picture or did you actually see the phone number which was calling? I've had many strange things like that on my Sprint cell phone. Often its because I had call forwarded on on my home phone. Or if you have a VoiP provider (including many cable phones, or special automatic busy call forwarding) on your home phone, it can automatically forward a call. And that call can sometimes appear to be coming from the home phone. All things I've personally experienced myself.

For many things there are perfectly normal explanations, and absolutely no need to worry. Could it be paranormal? Yes, of course it could. But lets not jump to that conclusion until we have other supporting evidence.

More
06 Aug 2011 12:00 #5 by shysterlynn
Hi guys hope everyone is having a great weekend so far... I am still kinda freaked what happened yesterday afternoon , I was playing my game on my laptop and my cell phone rings and I picked it up to see who was calling and it was my own house phone calling -I did not even answer it because I was so freaked out by it also prior to this I was getting hang ups on my house phone yesterday as well -I have no idea what to make of it , except I know no one else was in the house to make that call to my cell .. still pondering...

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features