Videos

Nothing Is Insignificant

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Mar 2011 18:06 #1 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Nothing Is Insignificant

believer wrote: I agree 100% and NEVER overlook the "obvious"!

Well said. Is that one of the reason's you're a believer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2011 18:00 #2 by believer
I agree 100% and NEVER overlook the "obvious"!

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Mar 2011 17:46 #3 by Steve
Nothing Is Insignificant was created by Steve
Hey All:
We headed out to Oaklawn Cemetery yesterday again. Yes, you will notice that we are spending some time out there and might be wondering why we haven't moved on to another site. One of the things we'll be doing when we go to a site is taking the time to connect with the area and its spiritual occupants. A quick in and out will not be our style; not that there is anything wrong with that.

We are taking the opportunity to get educated as we spend time in this place. Every trip provides a different experience. Case in point: We were walking through the area and were drawn to a different area of the cemetery. We had not gone to this area before. In the back of the cemetery, there was a lone grave, surrounded by the old iron fencing. The gravesite was unkept and there was nothing cosmetically appealing to it; but there was a drawing to the grave that was unmistakeable. The tombstone was difficult to read and very worn. Between taking photos, my wife would get down on the ground and attempt to read the tombstone. When she finally was able to make out the writing, the date of death was March 20, 1907. We were there at the gravesite on the anniversary of this person's death. You could not make out the name but you got a sense that this grave belonged to a female.

I will upload a photo of this gravesite once we've had a chance to sift through all pics and do some editing.

As stated in the subject line, nothing is insignificant. Follow what you feel when investigating an area; even if no one else is feeling it. You may just get more than you planned on.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Features