Login

Videos

I hear voices...

More
01 Aug 2011 22:34 #1 by gHOstS40
Replied by gHOstS40 on topic Re: I hear voices...
Interesting. I hear screams when i am in the shower. doesnt happen all the time (like you) and it has happen when i am totally alone or when my children are home. My sister also had the same experience when she was in my shower. She thought something had happened to one of my girls, she was sure when she turned off the water she would hear me yelling for help...but NOTHING.

Dont know what comes through like that, loud enough to get your attention then just disappear. Is it some sort of matrix with sound? When you are coming out of sleep like that, so suddenly, it's hard to say what your brain in reacting to.

Good luck getting some feedback here...maybe someone else has had something like this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2011 22:11 #2 by steelreality
Replied by steelreality on topic Re: I hear voices...
I honestly don't know what it is! I never remember having a dream that correlates with the scream or someone calling my name. So Im not thinking that it has any tie to a dream or I would then know how to explain it.

And if it is a recurring incident or dream or residual type thing...why do I sometimes hear a scream and sometimes hear my name yelled? Why 2 different scenarios? And why would this happen in 3 different goegraphic locations if it is residual?

Just throwing out more info. here to get more response if anyone has thoughts...

More
01 Aug 2011 17:31 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
My opinion is that its some kind of recurring auditory dream. Whether the dream itself is connected to something "paranormal" is hard to say but I don't necessarily think this is something that comes by and yells in your ear.

More
01 Aug 2011 17:00 #4 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: I hear voices...
I only had it happen one time to me while I was sleeping and something woke me up from a dead sleep saying "hey"

More
01 Aug 2011 16:16 #5 by steelreality
OK...Over the past 5 years or so....I have had a few experiences that I cant find reason for. I had actually forgotten about it until night before last when it happened again.

I will be sound asleep in my bed and all of a suuden I will be awakend by a loud scream in my ear. I jump up, run and search the house, but everyone else is asleep. There is no one awake in the house at all. I don't know where it comes from or whom it comes from. I get no other clues...excpet this scream!

There have been 2 or 3 instances where I will be awakened by something yelling out my first name, but usually it is just a blood curdling scream. It is so loud in my head that I makes me jump up out of bed and take off running to see who has been hurt.

It is always very very loud, but no one else ever hears it. And it doesn't happen all the time. It has happened maybe a dozen times over the last 5 years or so. And I have moved 3 times since it began so I know it is not tied to a house, but to me.

Anyone ever have something like this happen? Anyone have any clues as to what this is?

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Features