Login

Videos

2 ghosts seen in my apt..

More
31 Jul 2011 17:00 #1 by shysterlynn
No I have not tried to catch them on camera because my one room mate is kinda freaked out by doing that ..I havent sensed anything myself and they have not seen anything since so I am hoping they were just passing by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Jul 2011 20:21 #2 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: 2 ghosts seen in my apt..
It is certainly a frightening experience. Have you tried to burn it to a format? maybe you can give a clue about what they do there. lucky friend

More
30 Jul 2011 15:30 #3 by shysterlynn
no nothing makes any sense to me -sorry

More
30 Jul 2011 14:47 #4 by gnhadmin
A love/hate relationship, some betrayl, and bewilderness, evil lurks outside things get unseen and uneven, someone is messing about, crocodile, heron, birch, "gauld".... sorry just sensing, I don't know what is it all about, I just finished a fight on the astral leve, a matter I had to resolve from last week... ok so, hmm daughter of a reverend, glasses of a saint, blind melon....??? hmm this is intense and very ephemere at the same time. Old man and his books, a donkey, and a pair of glasses, eye shutters.... does anything make any sense now?

More
30 Jul 2011 14:37 #5 by shysterlynn
I don't know what it was about or who they are , I am not even picking anything up at all ..

More
30 Jul 2011 14:01 #6 by gnhadmin
Slave master and servant daughter is what I'm getting at the moment, nothing else but it runs pretty deep, lots of scar out there and within. Think about it... ok this was weird.

More
30 Jul 2011 13:20 #7 by shysterlynn
Good morning everyone - I wanted to share that my 2 room mates have seen 2 ghosts -i share a room with the one girl and the other night she had gotten up for what ever reason and seen a man with grey hair standing over my bed looking at me , she then told him to leave and he proceeded to turn around and point at her and then left ... the second room mate of mine was downstairs with a few of us and we were talking and she happened to look in the mirror and saw a young black girl staring back at her !!! talk about strange!! I thought I would share all this with everyone :)

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Features