Login

Videos

Automatic writing for ShysterLynn

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jul 2011 21:57 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Automatic writing for ShysterLynn
It is a very interesting experience. Automatic writing I have always found fascinating. In our group, we have a friend who writes poetry using this técinca. A hug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2011 23:48 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Yes, Leslie, I got it! Very interesting. I will definitely have to compare your translation to the pages.

More
19 Jul 2011 23:41 #3 by LeslieAValentin
I sent you an email with what I was able to get via the writings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
19 Jul 2011 23:38 #4 by undertaker1
Very cool Tress thnk you for sharing this with us.

More
19 Jul 2011 19:30 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Sure can. I know, the pics make it really fuzzy.

More
19 Jul 2011 19:07 #6 by LeslieAValentin
Would you send the writing photos to my email please so i can look closer at them. its hard to read via this post but I can run them though my photo program and be able to see them better. Might be able to shed some light on it once I can see it better.

More
19 Jul 2011 17:37 - 19 Jul 2011 17:50 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
So last night for me was very interesting in chat. It became pretty clear early on that me and Shysterlynn were reading each other's thoughts or something, it was a little weird, even for me! So she began talking about seeing a scene from her former life and we figured out who those people were in her current life and how it is effecting her now. Then I started to feel a heaviness on my chest, labored breathing, and a pulsing in my head. I kept hearing 'head and chest related.' I had a hard time getting this person to focus. I initially thought that she was a man due to her sort of overwhelming, larger-than-herself personality. She clearly had something to tell Lynn. So that's when I got out my pencil and paper and decided to do some automatic writing.

A message was coming through loud and clear: You must move to George Street. You will be happy there. The spirit was also writing the names Lynn and Justin (her son) over and over. Lynn didn't seem to understand the message, but I must say, this person was very adamant to get the message through, and please keep an open mind. I do believe that you didn't know this person, she may be someone like your great-great grandmother. Please check with your mother to see if Mabel or Maple sounds familiar to her.

Anyway, I took some pictures of what was written. It was done with pencil, so I apologize for it being hard to read. Also, they aren't in order. The earlier ones are more squiggly, as it was hard to get this woman to focus and use me as her means to communicate.

Discuss, enjoy!
Last edit: 19 Jul 2011 17:50 by Tresses Of Nephthys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy, Grupo Alpha

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Features