Login

Videos

Anyone seen orbs that glow purple?

More
18 Jul 2011 01:01 #1 by steelreality
Send me a message with a private email and I will forward you one of the originals. I would love to have someone take a closer look. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jul 2011 00:16 #2 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Anyone seen orbs that glow purple?
Thank you for sharing friend. A big hug from Spain. If your friend wants you to analyze the photo we will gladly do so.

More
17 Jul 2011 23:24 #3 by steelreality
There may be an environmental explanation. I am no expert for sure! Thank you for looking at them. I appreciate the feedback. But, I suppose nothing can be certain with cropped and resized pics only.
I wasnt zooming in when I took the original and you only see it so close up because I cropped it. Like I said before, the girl is standing there in her undergarments. I wouldn't want to show her in full length on a public domain. She wasnt wearing any jewels at that time and yes, there is a mirror in the room. Could have been anything I guess. The paranormal is impossible to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, I suppose. I appreciate your input! Thanks again! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jul 2011 23:13 #4 by Grupo Alpha

steelreality wrote: Very cool pics! Thank you! I wanted to post mine, but my friend, the one in the pics, was getting dressed and putting on make-up prior to her wedding and is standing in her bathroom, and is not quite "together" yet, so she is clothed but only in undergarments. Im not sure she would appreciate me to put them online. I will try to crop and put them up just to show, but I know most probably question cropped photos. We will see. :o)
By the way...
I was using a Nikon camera with Nikor lens, no tripod, indoors, under fluorescent lighting.

thanks friend, as I said the orb is caused by many factors, in this case seems to have used the zoom or have photos taken near the face of your friend, on the one hand that causes the light incident on the lens camera do much more "proximity" which in turn causes many more reflections and orbs. The fluorescent light that you mention was there, along with the blond hair of the girl, can, for example, have caused this world. The jewels she wore, the glass appears to be seen in a photo just behind the girl ... In short, in any case would have to see the big picture and have the original of the same conditions to analyze. That if I can guarantee that the orbs are almost all fully natural phenomena, there is nothing "paranormal".

More
17 Jul 2011 22:58 #5 by steelreality
Here are my purple orbs. I took these a couple years ago. I cropped the pics to hide the identity of my friend and resized them to make them larger, but I have not altered the pic in any other way.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

More
17 Jul 2011 22:47 #6 by steelreality
Very cool pics! Thank you! I wanted to post mine, but my friend, the one in the pics, was getting dressed and putting on make-up prior to her wedding and is standing in her bathroom, and is not quite "together" yet, so she is clothed but only in undergarments. Im not sure she would appreciate me to put them online. I will try to crop and put them up just to show, but I know most probably question cropped photos. We will see. :o)
By the way...
I was using a Nikon camera with Nikor lens, no tripod, indoors, under fluorescent lighting.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jul 2011 22:37 #7 by Grupo Alpha
Steelreality Hello!

The orbs can be of all colors, shapes and sizes you can imagine, depends on the light there at the time, as the different "light bulbs" you have around, also the distance is made the photo, if tripod was used or not, if a photo indoors or outdoors and an infinite number of factors too numerous to mention here. As an example, here I leave you two photos of two worlds one blue and one red that we have come to us in some of our work. Indeed, if the camera used is a "Canon" and the objective used is a "Tamron" is very common that sort of orbs due to the quality of the lens of the manufacturer.

Attachments:

More
17 Jul 2011 17:31 #8 by steelreality
I was photogrpahing a friend while she was getting ready for her wedding and in a few of the pics there are multiple purple orbs of different sizes floating around her.

I have never seen purple orbs only white? Has anyone seen such a phenomena?

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features