Login

Videos

Spiritual Painting

More
16 Jul 2011 22:44 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Spiritual Painting
Very awsome painting. I did notice that the color in the second view showed a face looking thing in the tree. It is im sure just color but is very noticable to me. Thanks for sharing another beutiful painting sixy hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2011 18:00 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Spiritual Painting
In this painting I can see the mind of a bird. In other words, it almost seems as though the person you connected to has the ability now to connect with the spirit of creatures and sees this through their eyes.
You can clearly see the image of the tree but from the eyes of someone sitting on a branch. And it becomes more clear that its not a person's perspective since you can see on a connecting branch the eyes of an owl or other large bird peering through at you ready to pounce. When I see this I just get the feeling that I'm the little bird free and above it all but yet ever vigilant of the unseen around me watching for the moment of opportunity.

Clearly another great painting. You should really call this set of paintings perspectives.

More
16 Jul 2011 15:48 #3 by Ghost-Fairy
Replied by Ghost-Fairy on topic Re: Spiritual Painting
i feel this is a happy art.. cos i can feel the white misty circling swirl @ the tree branches. Is that what Miguel see on the other side or is it the residual memory of what he remember when he was here in this world.. good job either way ms. lori! xoxoxoxox

More
15 Jul 2011 23:32 #4 by chickamoo
Replied by chickamoo on topic Re: Spiritual Painting
very nice lori

More
15 Jul 2011 23:02 #5 by sixsense
Spiritual Painting was created by sixsense
OK, here is my new painting. This one was painted by Miguel. He was a very happy and a flamboyant spirit. I enjoyed having him around.

He said at one point, This is better than life!, he was enjoying himself tremendously. So hats off to Miguel, I think he did a good job.

hope you enjoy it...:)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Ghost-Fairy, Teri_83

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features