Login

Videos

Cocoa Villiage - FL (Investigation)

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jul 2011 15:31 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Cocoa Villiage - FL (Investigation)
It sounds really interesting. This research forward to hearing from friends. Good luck to all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2011 14:07 #2 by crystalcross
Have not set a firm date yet. But current plans are that a few days prior, I'll go in for a preliminary interview and a walk-through. Will record the walk-through during the day to compare against evidence we collect during our investigation. This will allow us to pick through evidence and determine whether something can be explained by an object in a given location. During our initial interview we'll be getting some additional background information, which we will then use to research the location through archives.

All of the information found as well as the location will be shared AFTER the investigation. We don't want to cloud the investigators with historical facts, we would prefer to compare the impressions of the medium who is unaware of the history of the location.

On the tech side, we're hoping to have 2-3 live streams from different angles with IR capable webcams. These streams will go out via the Live Investigation page. We also will try to record the streams at the same time for archival. Additionally we will have at one or more IR capable keychain cameras, and a standard MiniDV.

For EVP's we will have two voice recorders stationary in two locations, one voice recorder will have a dual pickup with a EMF audio probe as well a standard external microphone. The other voice recorder will simply use the built in microphone.

Additionally we will use two EMF recorders, once hand-held and the other we will enable the audible mode and place it in one of the static locations.

We'll have an ambient temperature sensor and a one laser temperature probe. As well as two laser field projectors to look for motion. We're hoping to find activity but are going without expectations.

More
14 Jul 2011 12:52 #3 by jlange2132
Oh an make sure to have enough fun for all of us.....;)

More
14 Jul 2011 12:51 - 14 Jul 2011 12:52 #4 by jlange2132
Can i come :-(... Nah just kidding kinda I would love to attend and coco beach is awwwwwwwwsome love the surfers :-) and of course it is a beautiful place. Let us know I lool forward to it! :-)
Last edit: 14 Jul 2011 12:52 by jlange2132.

More
14 Jul 2011 09:26 #5 by dancingwater
That sounds fun! I will watch! :)

More
13 Jul 2011 22:52 #6 by undertaker1
Awsome CC. looking forward to it. I also have 2 houses that just found out want me to investigate so i will get with you for the day and time for livecast as well.

More
13 Jul 2011 19:44 #7 by DonnaC
Wow! This sounds GREAT!

More
13 Jul 2011 19:08 #8 by crystalcross
Just a heads up. We'll be conducting an investigation in Cocoa Villiage, Florida shortly. During this investigation we'll be having at least one perhaps multiple live feeds. We will not be releasing the exact location until after the investigation is completed. But we will be adding it to the Calendar of events as soon as an exact date is nailed down.

This location is reported to have several manifestations including a Ghost Cat, voices, and a full bodied ghost. We look forward to taking our members along for the first Live Investigation. More details to follow.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features