Login

Videos

The Life of a Medium

More
07 Oct 2012 00:31 #1 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: The Life of a Medium
Just an update... rubyredhearts has decided not to go through with posting online anymore. She is focusing on helping others in her local area. She also met an unfortunate amount of resistance from different people and wants to keep the atmosphere positive. If any other mediums want to share than please contact me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2011 04:18 #2 by Paranormal Researcher
Thank you for sharing your amazing story. It is incredible to think that there are people out there that can help in a whole new and different level. Keep up the good work and may your journey be warm and loving. B)

More
15 Jul 2011 13:48 #3 by dancingwater
Truly amazing people we have around us!
I too can communicate with the dead, I can't really see them but I feel them and can tap into them on an empathic and psychic level. My greatest joy is helping someone to the light...I used to be so afraid of my abilities that for years I used drugs and alcohol to shut myself down. Thank God I don't have to or even want to do that anymore.
The world is starting to see that these abilities are real, yes there are some fakers out there, people who are only interested in money, but for the most part we just want to help and are doing so every day.
Loved the article, keep 'em coming!

More
14 Jul 2011 20:37 #4 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic The Life of a Medium
Amazing article. As always, people choose to believe it or not. But a gift-given ability to help the other side is a deed of humanity of compassion and respect that the other side has as much emotional and physical feelings as our side does. Well done article. Well done.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jul 2011 15:37 #5 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: The Life of a Medium
Awesome and inspiring article, my friend! I love it! Thank you for sharing your life with the world and know that I appreciate you and you gifts.

Thank you to everex for seeing Cassadee for who she is and for the great talent she has.

Portia

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 01:47 #6 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: The Life of a Medium
First of all, I want to thank Everex for letting me do these articles. I really appreciate how wonderful you are and your patience with me getting these to you. I also want to thank Crystal Cross for allowing this to be posted.

TressesOfNephthys, thanks for your wonderful comment. I looked at your profile and saw that you are also an aspiring author. *High five* If you ever want someone to talk to about your abilities, please feel free to message me.

I extend that to anyone. I am here to help, so if you have an issue you need help with, questions about the spirit world, etc, please feel free to message me.

More
13 Jul 2011 00:12 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Good article. My abilities don't aren't quite as available to me, but I have done, to a lesser extent, many of the things that Cassadee has done. She's right, people refuse to believe. Its very unfortunate.

More
12 Jul 2011 20:47 #8 by everex5
The Life of a Medium was created by everex5
This article, and a few more to follow, are the inside story of the life and tribulations of a well respected medium. The goal of this article is to help other sensitive members learn to use their gifts and help others. Big thanks to Cassadee for sharing her story and leading from the front.

Sometimes I feel like an opening sequence to a popular television show. I just want to look at people when I introduce myself and paraphrase that popular beginning to fit myself, because I feel like it’s the only way people will see me and understand me for who I am. I would smile, extend my hand, and then I would say:
“My name is Cassadee Willows. I might be just like you, except that from the time I was a little girl, I knew I could talk to the dead. They’re stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living, and they come to me for help. In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.”
That way, people could know up front who I am; what I am. They would have the chance to run then, instead of figuring it out later, and then struggle to figure me out. But I don’t do that, because it’s not who I am. I spent years trying to figure out who that girl was and why she had this gift, and in those years, I hid what I did from mostly everyone, and, for a long time, even from my family. As much as I hate to admit this, it’s shows like this that made what I do easier, more mainstream, and gave me the platform to talk about it and help others without people running away in terror, hands in the air, trying to find the first priest that would exorcise me or asylum that would commit me.
I was that little girl who would lie awake in my bed at night and watch the old lady knit her way until dawn in a rocking chair that I knew wasn’t really there. But no matter how much I knew that, every night she would appear with her rocking chair in the very same corner and knit. I never told anyone until we moved, because I thought I was crazy. I would sleep with my mom or refuse to sleep without the television on.
Read more...

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features