Videos

Oaklawn Cemetery-2/Tampa, Florida

• Steve
  • Steve's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2011 01:17 #1 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Oaklawn Cemetery-2/Tampa, Florida

crystalcross wrote: I meant to ask, when you enter locations that you know are haunted. Please also go into our "Haunts" directory and create a listing, that way it will be available from cell phones.

Done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2011 00:52 #2 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Oaklawn Cemetery-2/Tampa, Florida

crystalcross wrote: The contrast is brought out to such an extent that it almost looks like the image has an embossed effect. Do they allow private tours after hours, of course performed in a respectful manner.

I use the Nik Silver Efex Pro software and apply what is called the "High Structure" function. That's how I got that effect. You can download this software for free for 15 days to try it out. It is a 3rd party software that can be used in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

As far as I know, they don't allow any private tours. I can google ghost hunts in Oaklawn Cemetery and see what I find.

More
20 Mar 2011 00:43 #3 by crystalcross
I meant to ask, when you enter locations that you know are haunted. Please also go into our "Haunts" directory and create a listing, that way it will be available from cell phones.

More
20 Mar 2011 00:42 #4 by crystalcross
This one is very interesting. The contrast is brought out to such an extent that it almost looks like the image has an embossed effect. Do they allow private tours after hours, of course performed in a respectful manner.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Mar 2011 18:08 - 19 Mar 2011 18:10 #5 by Steve
Oaklawn Cemetery-2/Tampa, Florida was created by Steve
This is another photo of Oaklawn Cemetery in Tampa, Florida. The only thing I didn't like about this photo was the tree coming out from behind the Lesley tombstone; but I had to sacrifice this time as the large tombstone added to the image by overlooking the smaller family tombstones.

For those of you who visit this place, you will not be disappointed. Make sure to be there early as it closes at 6 PM.

Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Mar 2011 18:10 by Steve.

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features