Login

Videos

Weird Dreams....

More
13 Jul 2011 01:52 #1 by amber
Replied by amber on topic Re: Weird Dreams....
not that i've noticed. i'm a minor empath but spirits dont appear to me..at least not before this...if thats what this is...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2011 17:14 #2 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: Weird Dreams....
Are you a sensitive??

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jul 2011 23:34 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Weird Dreams....

amber wrote: So for the last 6 days I've had the same dream. In it I'm watching tv in my livingroom watching Criminal Minds. I look over and there is a teenage boy (15-17 years old) sitting in the corner curled into the fetal position rocking back and forth. I try to ask him whats wrong but he starts to bleed as if his wrists have been slit...and then I wake up...

Hope that helps for any of you who may be able to help :)

You know that girl you see in your dream? What is the object that catches your attention most in this room?

More
11 Jul 2011 23:08 #4 by amber
Replied by amber on topic Re: Weird Dreams....
So for the last 6 days I've had the same dream. In it I'm watching tv in my livingroom watching Criminal Minds. I look over and there is a teenage boy (15-17 years old) sitting in the corner curled into the fetal position rocking back and forth. I try to ask him whats wrong but he starts to bleed as if his wrists have been slit...and then I wake up...

Hope that helps for any of you who may be able to help :)

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jul 2011 23:01 #5 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Weird Dreams....

amber wrote: Does anyone do dream interpretations? I've been having a reoccuring dream that seems bizzare to me... Anyone out there that can help me? I would really appreciate it! Please let me know

Hi Amber! I is not no expert that is why the dreams but if you dream you tell us in detail as we can give you some clue that is helpful. Although I must say that not all dreams are why having a meaning. a hug

More
11 Jul 2011 18:16 #6 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: Weird Dreams....
I would also be happy to assist you in any way I can. You can message me if you don't want to do chat. :)

More
11 Jul 2011 16:50 #7 by LeslieAValentin
I would be more than happy to assist you. If you'd like, I'll go into the chat room to talk.

More
11 Jul 2011 16:47 #8 by amber
Weird Dreams.... was created by amber
Does anyone do dream interpretations? I've been having a reoccuring dream that seems bizzare to me... Anyone out there that can help me? I would really appreciate it! Please let me know

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features