Login

Videos

Dreams I have been having..

More
11 Jul 2011 18:14 #1 by shysterlynn
Thank you searchy , one thing about my step father though there is no grieving process on my part because i was sexually abused by him and when he passed I wrote a letter to him with all my feelings and thoughts and read it to him over his grave and then I burned it and said goodbye and I left .. I just feel he is trying to reach out to me for whatever reason he feels he needs to .. as far as my ex I totally agree with you 100 percent !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2011 18:09 #2 by searchursoul
Interesting dreams...my feeling is the one about the father figure in your life, he is trying to come through to you and like you said in your dreams you can't understand. It seems that might actually be what's going on with you and him, the grieving process, ya know. Sometimes we want to hear from them so bad but are clouded by sorrow and grief. That and he's saying hi and its the only way he can see you. Maybe thats what its trying to tell you. On the other hand, the one about your ex, I think u hit the nail on the head with that one. I'm sure he has regret, even if his ego wont allow him to show it or say it but it will come through your conscious because you guys are connected through your son. I find both of the dreams incredibly insightful. Your probably opening back up too. :)

More
11 Jul 2011 17:48 #3 by shysterlynn
For sure I will do that and thank you !!!

More
11 Jul 2011 17:46 #4 by shysterlynn
He for sure was NOT a nice person for many reasons and to be honest I am glad he is gone

More
11 Jul 2011 17:44 #5 by shysterlynn
I used to be able to read ppl with certain things and then it got away from me because of other things going on in my life , but lately I get this feeling like it wants to come back ..

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jul 2011 15:14 #6 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Dreams I have been having..
Hello Shysterlynn ! Usually if you dream of a family member or friend died, it means that he is taking at fault and your subconscious tries to relive experiences you lived with that person. Usually trying to follow your daily life, these dreams with dead people represent the only way out is to take the loss or death of a loved one.

More
11 Jul 2011 14:40 #7 by romeosarabella
I agree with tress. I have a lot of premonition dreams but what I've also found is that there can be some stuff way down deep that we didn't know we were carrying around and our dreams have a way of stirring those feelings up and bringing our old scars to the surface. It takes time to get a grip on some of that stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shysterlynn

More
11 Jul 2011 13:23 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Shy, you've been going through a very stressful and confusing situation lately, and I believe this is your subconscious mind trying hard to make sense of it all. If you believe your stepfather was in that dream, ask him to send you another dream that's less confusing.

More
11 Jul 2011 11:48 #9 by jlange2132
i HAVE ALOT OF MY PSYIC ABILITIES COME TO ME IN MY DREAMS... Do you ave any gifts before I got any further?

More
11 Jul 2011 11:42 #10 by shysterlynn
Good Morning !! I thought I would throw this out at the community.. Some of you know my step father passed away .. well it has been 6 weeks now .. The other night I had a dream of him where I was on the phone with him and he was asking me questions and I remember I could not really understand him and I kept saying I CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU !! Not sure what all this meant -If anyone can shed some light on it that would be great ! -For the next one I have been dreaming of my youngest sons <justin> father for some ungodly reason on and off for a long time and I have no idea why because I could have no contact with him anymore and there is no contact between justin and him either .. some of the dreams are quite nice actually ,like him and I together and things are great but then I dream of him trying to take justin away from me which makes no sense because justin is going to be 15 and he has not had any contact with him since he was 1 1/2 and I am not afraid of him trying to take him .. Here is a lil back ground on us I was with him for 8 yrs and he was not a nice guy he was abusive and then it ended up with him leaving me for my best friend and he did not want anything to do with justin at all.. so I do not understand the dreams .. could there be regrets on his part and they try to come thru on my dreams ? Thanks for listening to me everyone !!!! *hugs*

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features