Login

Videos

GETTYSBURG!!! :woohoo:

More
14 Jul 2011 00:47 #1 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: GETTYSBURG!!! :woohoo:
Thanks! Luckily, we live close, so we can go. Otherwise I most likely would never go. I think it'll be a good history lesson too. (I'm a nerd, I know!) I most def will go to the battlefield!

We signed up with a ghost hunting tour group thing. Hopefuly we'll come out with something to share!

I've seen Devil's Rock on TV before. Thanks for reminding me about it! If I remember correctly, there's even a lot of activity there during the day.

Thanks again everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2011 21:38 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
There's a place called something like Devil's Rock or something like that, sounds like a must-see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teri_83

More
13 Jul 2011 16:59 #3 by DonnaC
Replied by DonnaC on topic Re: GETTYSBURG!!! :woohoo:
Aw... I'm very jealous, but happy for you!

I've wanted to take a trip there since For-ev-er! My hubby is very much a skeptic too. However, I do think he's starting to come around a little bit.

We were going to take a trip to Savannah this week as a matter of fact, but our nephew and his family who live up there had to take an unexpected trip up north.

So make sure you take lots of photos and film so you can share it with all of us..... HAVE FUN and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY too!

Safe Travels.

More
06 Jul 2011 11:22 #4 by SheWhoKnits
Make sure you go out to the battlefield itself. The energies out there are mind-blowing!

More
06 Jul 2011 04:46 #5 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: GETTYSBURG!!! :woohoo:
Phones are not very reliable. Try to borrow someones camera or even use a disposable. Other than that, just enjoy exploring and taking pictures. Let us know how it goes!

More
06 Jul 2011 03:51 #6 by Teri_83
So...I will be going to Gettysburg later this month with my *skeptic* hubby to ghost hunt for our anniversary. Any advice of any kind will be much appreciated. I need a plan of action! lol Hopefully we can get some evidence and scare the poo outta him! I need good places to go basically, I don;t have money for equipment, outside of my phone haha!

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Features