Login

Videos

Please indicate by a show of replies

More
18 Mar 2011 17:09 - 18 Mar 2011 17:09 #1 by crystalcross
So, if it works for everyone else do you want to shoot for 9pm eastern, 8pm central.
Lets lock down a time so we can give everyone a chance to plan to be there.

As for instructions. For anyone wishing to attend:
  1. First, in order to get to the chat area, a registered account is required. So please sign up and register before Sunday evening to make sure you don't miss out. Registration is completely free.
  2. Since the chat system is Flash based, a computer which supports Adobe Flash is required. I know windows computers work, most Mac based computers work, Android phones work. I believe currently Flash is not supported on iPad or iPhones.
  3. I would strongly recommend testing the Chat function before the meeting. To do so, once you're signed into the site with your account simply click the "CHAT" button along the top menu bar.
Last edit: 18 Mar 2011 17:09 by crystalcross. Reason: Messed up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2011 15:23 - 18 Mar 2011 06:34 #2 by DementedWarlok
i have fixed the personal problems with the group and i basically got my soulmate and partner back! I still want to do the sunday chat with all of you because i want to meet all of the deciated paranormal investigator from around the world. Irisheyes and I look forward to meeting all of you
Last edit: 18 Mar 2011 06:34 by DementedWarlok.

More
17 Mar 2011 11:10 #3 by Chuckdaddy
I'm interested

More
17 Mar 2011 05:14 #4 by NeeNee
I would if welcome

More
17 Mar 2011 04:39 #5 by crystalcross
How many of you would be interested in a Chat interview with the ParaTravellers on the weekend.

A live Q&A session. If interested please reply to this message.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features