Login

Reading Break

More
28 Jun 2011 23:09 #1 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Reading Break
Thank you to everyone for your understanding. I love you guys lots you have come to mean a lot to mean.
GH is my family and will do all that I can to help you. But tonight, I party...:cheer:

PS...Danny, when do I pack my bags...:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2011 21:01 #2 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic Re: Reading Break
Ah! I am glad to see that everyone has limits as to what extent the abilities can stretch but for Six & UT, you guys went beyond the limits! You two deserve a vacation and if I had the power, I'd take you guys to Hawaii, tan in the sun and sip on icy pina coladas, all for relaxation time! :cheer:
But just want to thank you guys for helping out the general public and a society where people look up to you as an inspiration to drive further. Thanks !
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

More
28 Jun 2011 15:23 #3 by MariaIgneri
Replied by MariaIgneri on topic Re: Reading Break

Psychics need to recharge their energies too. Was very interesting for the 1st time participating in a psychics chat room.

Hugs,

Maria

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jun 2011 14:25 #4 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Reading Break
Ut, I thank you and sixy for opening yourselves up to help ppl in the unique way you do. You can become very vulnerable in such a state so I think it's a good idea if you guys space it out a bit. Take care of YOU first, the spirits aren't going anywhere ;) much love and hugs to you both and all my para family!

More
28 Jun 2011 13:56 #5 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Reading Break
I absolutely agree. I think it would be better if you guys did maybe a couple nights a week instead of every night. It's just too much on you both and i know we all want you both to be safe and well. Your abilities and helping others is more than appreciated. Take as much time as you need. Love you both lots!

More
28 Jun 2011 13:06 #6 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Reading Break
Thanks dancing and cc. I think if we do jus a couple days of regular chat it will help CC. I will let you know for sure. It is great helping you all and we love it just a couple days a week we need a break. I love the family we have here and we are very happy to help anyone.

More
28 Jun 2011 13:01 #7 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Reading Break
Perhaps we should change the Calendar and not do it every night. Maybe 2 or 3 nights a week or less if you would prefer. Let me know, and I'll change the schedule. Every night is a bit much.

More
28 Jun 2011 12:36 #8 by dancingwater
Replied by dancingwater on topic Re: Reading Break
I am glad you and Six are taking care of yourselves. It's obvious how much you both give to this venue. Plus I enjoy just hanging out with all these funny, special folks. So for me, no worries, I just enjoy the company! :)

More
28 Jun 2011 12:14 #9 by undertaker1
Reading Break was created by undertaker1
Most of you are aware Six and myself do readings at night from 9-11 est time. Well this is very great way to help you and sorry for those who have not been contacted by a loved one or someone of your choosing. It is up to them if they choose to come through we can only try.

The main reason for this post is to let you all know tonight we will just be in chat for general chat. This is draining to do readings and we hve gone non stop for a while now and need a night of to regain our energy and to cleanse our bodies. I hope you all understand, and know that this is hard on us physically and mentally and a break is needed at times. We hope to be back on wed. night so if you want to get reading see us then please. We will try to make it too where you all can get your readings but not do this every day as we have been just to help us so we are not sick or attacked from continuous draining.

Thank you all for coming each night
Six and UT

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features