Login

Videos

Sorry I missed chat

More
27 Jun 2011 14:07 #1 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Sorry I missed chat
HUGS Leslie....just get better, we will be here when you get back...miss ya girl:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2011 13:53 #2 by LeslieAValentin
UT, I love all of you guys too (and gals) ~grins~ . Am going for a follow up appointment with my PCP today... he'll be out of town for the next 3 weeks. Thus, the follow up in a week has been fast forwarded.

I got up about about 20 minutes ago. I was 'zombiefied" by the time I got in last night from the ER and all night pharmacy. So I'm having a cup of coffee, staying in bed per doc orders till my appointment, have the tray and laptop with me, thus I believe I'm set up for the morning. LOL

See you all soon.

More
27 Jun 2011 13:28 #3 by zydecopolka
Replied by zydecopolka on topic Re: Sorry I missed chat
Hope the docs sort this as quickly as possible for you, no one should have to live with pain. Best wishes toward that end, and good vibes are headed your way.

More
27 Jun 2011 13:22 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Sorry I missed chat
We understand Leslie. I feel your pain as well with my back. This makes it hard to alot of things, but we do miss you and hope for the best for you. Get better so we have our chat buddy back. We love ya and can't wait to see you again. Let us know how things go please.

More
27 Jun 2011 07:47 #5 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic Re: Sorry I missed chat
Les!! I hope you recover soon!! And don't worry, I been missing out on the chats! lol But yes, I will pray for your recovery and hope you get well! Enjoy the meds ! Hehe! And take it easy or the mean time, Les!

More
27 Jun 2011 05:12 #6 by LeslieAValentin
Hi folks, it's just after midnight, but wanted to give you all an update . Thanks very much for the thoughts tonight. I did appreciate it.

Saw the doc at the ER after I felt a snap in my neck tonight which caused numbness on the left side of my face and shot pins and needles as well as pain into my shoulder and arm as well as into my head.

I will be scheduling a follow up tomorrow with my PCP. It seems that my herniated disks in my neck have taken a new path. Consequently, I have pain meds and muscle relaxers to take so as to help me get some rest and not suffer so much with the pain until I could see the doc to get a referral to another neuro doc or bone doc...or both.

I missed you all alot tonight, but this was unavoidable and had to be dealt with.

Am going to close now as the meds they gave me at the hospital are starting to fully kick in and the backspace button is becoming my new best friend.

Hugs and love and have an awesome Monday everyone!

Leslie

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Features