Login

Question about Third eye

More
24 Jun 2011 19:16 #1 by Kjane1031
Thank You TressesOfNephth

I will try that exercise ... = )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2011 19:07 #2 by chickamoo
thank you for this info

More
24 Jun 2011 16:34 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Try this: the middle pillar exercise. It will activate the chakras of the body. Once you learn to control your chakras more, you will be able to get energy to flow certain ways in your body. It helps with attracting positive energy and getting rid of negative energy, especially if you are trying to get to sleep.

Concentrate on these spots of your body in this order:

Crown chakra (top of your head)
Third eye chakra (forehead)
Throat chakra (throat)
Heart chakra (heart)
Solarplexis chakra (for men, more near the stomach, for woman a little lower, more uterus level)

Once all the chakras have been activated one by one, you've completed the pillar. Now try to see if you can get energy to flow back and forth between them like a loop. Experiment by closing some and opening others. You will find that you can draw in energy out of one and push energy out of another simultaneously. This is good for cleaning out your energy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
24 Jun 2011 15:52 #4 by undertaker1
Your welcome. Always glad to help.

More
24 Jun 2011 15:47 #5 by GhostHunter02
Thanks for answering my question :)

More
24 Jun 2011 15:45 #6 by undertaker1
There isn't 10 things per say just saying each of us with a ability use diffrent methods to do so. I use trance meditation for mine. Some people i know use automatic writing or even heard of scrying mirrors.
Why did you stop seeing theses things? Also your health and mental ability needs to be stable before going back to opening up. If you are not healthy or mentally stable at this time i suggest waiting until you are. Evil is always able to come through and will feed off of you if you are not.

More
24 Jun 2011 15:37 #7 by GhostHunter02
whats is the 10 things? or 10 ways to open my third eye or unblocked it?

More
24 Jun 2011 15:35 #8 by undertaker1
I don't believe you ever loose your ability. You just choose to block it or not use it. There are many ways to open back up. Personally i use meditation as my main form of help when i'm not seeing as much or want to concentrate on specifics. But you could have 10 people tell you 10 things so you must choose your best option.

More
24 Jun 2011 15:23 #9 by GhostHunter02
I Just wanna know if i still can see some real ghost?
and how to open my third eye again..

because, when i was a young boy i always feel something holding my hand sometimes i saw my grandma laying on her bed... i had many experience about ghost and dwarf since i was 5 years old...

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Features