Login

Reading Etiquette

More
24 Jun 2011 19:04 #1 by chickamoo
Replied by chickamoo on topic Re: Reading Etiquette
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2011 19:01 #2 by dannykinns
Replied by dannykinns on topic Re: Reading Etiquette
This is absolutely a great idea!
A much better and clearer choice for first time visitors without getting lost during navigation. I'd look forward to the Reading Room service !

More
24 Jun 2011 15:10 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Reading Etiquette
Its important to note this is the "The Reading Room" and 9pm to 11pm Eastern Time.

The moderator of the readings for any particular time slot sill set the suggested etiquette. And I'll add this to the Calendar Announcement as well.

If there are additional time slots for other's holding readings, we'll post any requested Etiquette relative to those as well. Thanks!

More
24 Jun 2011 13:42 #4 by undertaker1
Ladies and gentlemen,
I wanted to let you all know about reading etiquette. Six and myself do readings at night and love to do this for you, but there are some things we need to ask of you and follow.
First of all we will be going to the reading room from 9-11 instead of the graveyard chatroom where we have been doing these. While in the reading you may join us if you would like to watch or want a reading. We do ask that if you join us that you will not be chatting during the reading unless you feel this spirit may be someone you know or if you are asked a direct question from one of us directly.
This is important for us to keep everyone quiet due to many circumstances. The most important is there are people not getting their reading because they can't follow the questions or responses from the spirits because of the chatter that goes on during this time. Our goal is for you to reach a family memeber or such things. There is not always going to be spirits come for anyone specific but they deserve the same respect as if it were someone you would like to hear from.
The main reason we ask this is simply because we are in danger everytime we do this. When we open ourselves up to do a reading that is a portal for anything to come to us, demons and evil are not banned from this either. So we want to make sure not only are you recieving the info you are asking for but to keep us safe as well. Makes it hard to drain ourselves and come under possible attack when people are talking and nobody is recieving the info they came to see.
This is not a attempt to be a jerk or make anyone feel like we are rude it is for our health and safety as pyschic/sensitives. I want to invite each of you to join us at night because we do love helping you and spirits that may not be for anyone, just ask that you keep quiet during this time. There are many rooms to go to if you feel like this is not for you and you would like to chat.

Thank you all for understanding,
Sixsense & Undertaker1

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Features