Login

Readings/channeling

More
23 Jun 2011 23:03 #11 by sixsense
Readings/channeling was created by sixsense
Last night in chat we were in there talking and having some good old fashion fun. Sometime during the night I picked up on a spirit, her name was Marjorie. Marjorie was 23 yrs old and came to me in her wedding gown. Victorian style, high neck with lace, long sleeves also lace. Her hair was in a tangle, and her head piece had looked like it was pulled off of her. She looked very startled and upset.

The reading went on, how she died, who she was looking for, and what she wanted and needed. As more details came out, our own Leslie realized she knew of who this young woman was.

You see Leslie had seen this spirit many times since she was a young child. She knew all of the details and confirmed its authenticity. She knew of our Marjorie because Marjorie's fiance had a sister who died two years after Marjorie. Leslie informed us that she knew, because she was his sister reincarnated.

Her name was Colleen, and she had drowned. Leslie knew about Marjorie's death and all the details, because she was there..

Can you imagine my surprise when she shared this with us. Of all the spirits to enter our chat last night, it was one who had special meaning. A special place in someone's heart. Even now, I can still see her and hear her, and I automatically think of Leslie. I hope last night was some kind of closure for you to . Not just for Marjorie who is now with her beloved.

This is one reading that will stay in my heart for a very very long time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy, undertaker1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Features