Login

Videos

Rude awakening...

More
22 Jun 2011 23:19 #1 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Rude awakening...
Welcome to our world Mags! You did awesome. Everything you did was right. Great Job. We are here for you when you need us...love ya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2011 19:59 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Rude awakening...
Awsome Mag, sounds like you handled this very well. Thanks to Beth and her dragon and you beliefs it was a victory for you. They can be very pestering at times and hard to get rid of so build the dragon up nice and strong.

More
22 Jun 2011 18:57 #3 by chickamoo
Replied by chickamoo on topic Re: Rude awakening...
good mag

More
22 Jun 2011 18:35 #4 by Ghost-Fairy
I went to bed late @ dead time this morning..after working on my jewelry. By then, my mind was drained n tired. Soon as I hit the bed, I was already dozing off until i was awaken by 'bunch of people talking'. One of them sound like one of my Chinese girlfriend, Amy, whom we went out earlier in the day. I recognized her voice right away .. but whatever she said doesn't make sense to me.

I shuddered it off n tried to go back to sleep again 'cos I was very tired. That voice came back again and this time i hear more voices in the background. And this time the voices gets louder and louder to the point like it's talking out loud right into my ears. By this time, I was pissed. Tried to open my eyes and speak out loud but my eyelid won't open (but i can feel my eyes moving left & right through the bottom of my eye-lashes. Also, I know I tried to speak and can only hear my whimpering words here and there). I couldn't even voice out loud enough to call for my boyfriend who is a very light sleeper.

By then I know i was spiritually harrassed by some annoying spirit. I assertively told those spirits to bug off and leave me alone. Of cos.. This time I can feel that I am spiritually drained and weakend (I can feel my aura's is not strong or bright). I broke free from this spirit twiddling tumb and went to grab a blessed cross and started to pray to our heavenly father 3x asking for his protection along with Hail Mary 3x as well.

My girlfriend, beth has gifted me a green baby dragon two nights ago, I called for my Loong-Yi to come and help me to chase that spirit away.. few seconds of my calling, I can feel my baby dragon swirl around my presence. I was actually worried that it's still a baby so i don't know if that spirit will attack my dragon.. nevertheless i continued to pray for God's assistance.

Less than 2-3mins.. I felt warmth, fearless and I felt my auras is back to normal. I know my prayers has been answered and my Lonng-Yi has won his first battle!.. *so so blessed*

Well.. this is my first encounter with an annoying spirit.. They may try to intimidate and weaken me.. I will not let them hurt me anymore... My baby dragon will be one tough warrior as times goes by!!

God has always been good to us all!~ Amen!

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Features