Login

Videos

chat?

More
20 Jun 2011 14:31 #1 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: chat?
Well welcome to the site! I love it here and we're all like one big family here. There are many members here that can help and support you and your children through the exploration of your abilities. I myself am trying to get used to being a sensitive. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. I like the forum cuz you can ask or post and get responses from many people. Great to have you here and i look forward to seeing you in chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2011 13:55 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: chat?
Krisee be glad to help you with this. Since CC has already told you how to get to chat i hope you join us. I am a psychic,sensitive, and empathic myself. I am currently working on the empath part myself it is a little new to me as well. I am hoping to lern to control but also would like to help you and your kids with their abilities. Being empthic is probably the strangest ability i have and hope to help your son. It is hard to feel other people and spirits emotions nd not be able to control them, so i fully understand your concerns.

More
20 Jun 2011 12:19 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: chat?
Great question!

There are actually several ways to "chat" on this system. The most announced and common of these is what we call the main chat. This is a flash driven audio/visual chat with webam and sound support. It has multiple channels and many great features.

To enter that chat you must be a registered member and logged into the site. Once those criteria are met, then you can simply click the "CHAT" tab on the top menu bar. If you're done that and nothing loads then chances are your phone does not support Flash. I know most newer android phones do, but many older phones do not.

There is another form of chat called quick chat. This is simply a web based chat script which runs on most major sections of the board. Its a way of browsing the system and still staying in touch with people. You can find "Quick Chat" normally on the left menu bar of most major pages.

The final way to chat is an instant messaging utility which is across the bottom bar. Its limited to one-on-one communication.

More
20 Jun 2011 07:02 #4 by krissee
chat? was created by krissee
i am new to this website and have figured out how to comment on different topics but for the life of me I can not figure out how to chat! i am using my phone until I get internet tomorrow I was wondering if that was part of the problem or am I just looking in all the wrong places? I appreciate your help in advance and this is such an awesome website for people with our abilities. mine are growing stronger everyday and so are my children's abilities :) my youngest is possibly an empath which will be a difficult one for him to control especially when he goes to school.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Ghost-Fairy

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features