Login

Videos

Supermoon:Moon closer to the earth 03/19/2011

More
14 Mar 2011 23:51 #1 by irisheyes1223
Moon Phases And How It Effects The Paranormal

Over the centuries people have associated the full moon with the paranormal and supernatural. And it would seem that the full moon phase can be a very favorable time to ghost hunt.

The new moon phase is another time people associate with ghost hunting. During a new moon, the moon rises at the same time as the sun. Because of the suns bright rays you can't see the moon, making it really dark for ghost hunting.

But the best time to experiencing paranormal phenomena is two to three days before or after the full moon and new moon. Which would be a waxing crescent phase, the waxing gibbous phase, the waning gibbous phase, and the waning crescent phase.

i like to go on a full moon bc i can see more. I can see shadows more and i dont need flash lights or anything! it is all around better. but if you listen to other people " But the best time to experiencing paranormal phenomena is two to three days before or after the full moon and new moon. Which would be a waxing crescent phase, the waxing gibbous phase, the waning gibbous phase, and the waning crescent phase." i am to each their own. if a place is truly haunted it is haunted no matter what you will get stuff day or night moon no moon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2011 23:44 #2 by crystalcross
I'm not so convinced about the effects of a low orbital swing having effects on the paranormal. But I will buy that with more people open to the idea of a paranormal occurring, that it may actually happen.

I would be more interested in the effect of the extreme northern hemisphere and paranormal activity. As in is there an increase of paranormal activity when the northern lights are present.

More
14 Mar 2011 20:16 #3 by irisheyes1223
this saturday is gonna be a hot spot for paranormal activity!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Paratravellers will be out in a location this weekend :)

Loading 3rd party ad content
Loading 3rd party ad content

Time to create page: 1.997 seconds

Features

Authored by MPC Systems and Unity-Hosting of Florida.