Login

Videos

Prayer of Protection

More
19 Oct 2011 05:10 #1 by LadyJ2011
Replied by LadyJ2011 on topic Re: Prayer of Protection
Really nice...lovely even. you as well take care and stay within the protection of the white light.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2011 01:36 #2 by Chris1GCPI
Replied by Chris1GCPI on topic Re: Prayer of Protection
Thanks for the prayer. We say The Lords Prayer and The Prayer to St. Michael for protection. I have the prayer listed on our website to for others to see.

More
13 Jun 2011 19:17 #3 by undertaker1
Lmao :)

More
13 Jun 2011 19:15 #4 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Prayer of Protection
bad typing as usual ut...:) ummm, let's see proof read...lmao

More
13 Jun 2011 19:10 #5 by undertaker1
Thank you six glad to have you here and to help others like you do,\. We appriciate it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

More
13 Jun 2011 19:07 - 13 Jun 2011 20:33 #6 by sixsense
Hi everyone! How are ya? I am going to post a prayer of protection for those you who may need one. If your are doing an investigation, this prayer should be said before entering your destination. It can also be said if you feel a negative presence around you. So here it is:

May the white light of the Lords spirit surround me and protect me. Help me Jesus to over come what evil that is in my path. Please send your Arch Angel Michael to help me in my battle. Surround me with your love and light Jesus ...amen

Remember when you pray, always pray to Jesus, he is the one with the light that you need,

You can also say the prayer of Saint Michael, you can find it on the internet...remember to always ask for protection and remember to tell the spirits that they are NOT allowed to follow you out...you don't want to bring anything home... Hope this helps..

Happy hunting, be careful out there...:)

Hope this helps...
Last edit: 13 Jun 2011 20:33 by sixsense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, staceyg, shanwvr88, undertaker1, SheWhoKnits

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Features