Login

Videos

Seeing a Woman

More
07 Jun 2011 14:10 #11 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Seeing a Woman
I will keep my eye out for her :) I saw her at my clients place and I am not sure why she was there though. To me she seemed like she was from the victorian era or somewhere between that time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2011 22:24 #12 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Seeing a Woman
No just her face. Never anything more. She has to need something or something is connected with her i don't see anything unless it has a meaning to it. Just gets me mad when it happens.
Keeo wtching the woman in the gown though. I seen a woman like that but was dressed in clothes like Jesus time. Come to find out it is my spirit guide. So if you are not sure who yours is keep an eye on here. If it reappears several times and then talks you will know who and wht they want.

More
06 Jun 2011 16:42 #13 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Seeing a Woman
i have seen a woman in victorian garm like a nightgown of some sort very lacey. when i saw her she had shoulder length brown hair and i think she was in her mid 30's. her back was towards me and i couldn't see the face. did you see what she wore?

More
06 Jun 2011 15:54 #14 by undertaker1
Seeing a Woman was created by undertaker1
The last 2 weeks i have seen a woman only her face everyday. She looks to be in mid 30's,slimmed faced woman,with long brown hair,red lips,and very thin eyebrows. This person sleeps on her left side lways and never has her eyes open.

Does nyone know who this may be ? Most spirits come out and tell me what they want or i can figure it out but not this one and i feel i should be finding out what this is and what it wants. Any help would be great.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Features