Login

Videos

I had an experience today!

More
07 Jun 2011 12:12 #1 by hometwnbrat
you must be tired sometimes from seeing alot!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2011 22:30 #2 by undertaker1
I know it can cause some unerving feelings but if you are seeing stuff try not to let fear in. This will allow them to come in strong and overwhelm you. If youy see something usually you will learn too know if it is a vision for someone or a vision or encounter with a spirit. Alot of times they will come and it seems like a real life thing happening right then but most of the time it isn't. I do have problems with the same thing but i also see visions of the living and de3ad so akes its a little harder.

More
06 Jun 2011 21:20 #3 by hometwnbrat
im not sure its its heavy, im also paranoid alot and since im experiencing things, sometimes im not sure if its my head playing with me or if its really happening but i am sure about when i see something! id like to someday go on an investigation i think and experience it!

More
06 Jun 2011 14:39 #4 by intuitivegal27
you could possibly have two. do you feel a heavy presence and a lighter presence in the apartment?

More
06 Jun 2011 14:34 #5 by hometwnbrat
umm we have our own experiences! she wasnt sure if there was a man or a woman. she thought it was a woman at first but i think confirming what i saw and heavy breathing she hears on the baby monitor they both have to be here! i dont want to do any evps here because of the kids, i dont want to stir anything up, make it worse! last night my goddaughter kept waking up crying! she didnt want to go to sleep! could be her being stubborn lol but ill find out later!

More
06 Jun 2011 14:29 #6 by intuitivegal27
does your friend know the history of the apartment? next time when he comes back see if you can get any information from him like when he died, etc. :) and share what you got with your friend to see if she got the same information as well.

More
06 Jun 2011 13:10 #7 by hometwnbrat
i believe they are here because they want to be but they are also attracted to her! they could be attracted to me too but her mostly because she has paranormal abilities! i forgot to mention the person i saw sitting on the sofa had features, i just cant remember because it happened so fast as i walked in! i just know it wasnt a shadow! i believe its a man who was sitting on the sofa but he was only for for a mino second and then he was gone!

my friend knows she has a female spirit who is here but she just thinks the female is here because she wants to be!

More
05 Jun 2011 13:32 #8 by undertaker1
Very well could be there because of her. I also see and talk with them and i think as a sensitive you can drw in stuff that may not leave with you. I agree with sleepy introduce yourself nd see what happens, could be they are there for you as well.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 05:10 #9 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: I had an experience today!
Very true. Introduce yourself next time and see what happens.

More
05 Jun 2011 04:58 #10 by hometwnbrat
she also believes that just because i may not know the spirit doesnt mean the spirit doesnt know of me!

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features