Login

Videos

Feelings

More
02 Jun 2011 17:20 #1 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: Feelings
If I were in your position I would ask my guides to let me know who really wants to speak with me, sounds like u already have an intuitive feeling about what is really going on...:) Oh and set boundaries!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2011 04:24 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Feelings
When you are a sensitive, you are a beacon of light in the spiritual realms. These people that you have had contact with as of late need help to cross over. It's simple to do. Close your eyes, maybe light a candle, and call down the white light of the Otherside. Keep calling the light until even with your closed eyes all you see is white around you. Invite the spirits to step into the light. Ask that the relatives of these folks that have gone on before them please step forward and assist you. If there is someone who is reluctant to go, and seem to be holding the others back, kindly ask them to step aside. Crossing may not be their choice but its not ok to hold others back. When you are finished, close your connection with the white light and have something light to eat (crackers/fruit) to lower your vibrations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27, Philwhi54

More
01 Jun 2011 18:45 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Feelings
Well six not sure how to answer this. But you do know we are here for you and willing to help any way we can if needed. Maybe we need to close up for a bit during chat and may help out.

More
01 Jun 2011 18:35 #4 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Feelings
Many times. They usually do listen. Whats going on just feels different. I'm not sure how to explain it. It's as if someone is trying to get my attention by sending everyone else to me. I know this sounds strange, but it's the only way I can explain it.

More
01 Jun 2011 18:25 #5 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: Feelings
have you told them that they cannot disrupt you while you are sleeping?

More
01 Jun 2011 18:13 #6 by sixsense
Feelings was created by sixsense
All this week I have been surrounded by spirits and feelings that aren't mine. It started with my mom coming to me. Ever since than I have had this feeling of depression and a heaviness that will not go away. Other spirits have come to me, even at night my sleep is interrupted. And when I do sleep, there are disturbing dreams. Now those of you who know me, know that I see ghost constantly. But this is some how different. What is a sensitive to do when it gets to overwhelming?...

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds

Features