Login

Videos

alone in my friends apartment!

More
30 May 2011 22:54 #1 by hometwnbrat
oh my friend, the one im talking abotu right now! btu she ignores em! she doesnt want to get into it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2011 22:46 #2 by Cardinal Syn
Or if you know anyone who might be able to sense who the spirit is and why they are there, it may be an avenue to try also...Just be careful and research who you go through.

More
30 May 2011 22:44 #3 by hometwnbrat
sure k! i will try that the next time i am alone!! thanks!!!

More
30 May 2011 22:43 #4 by undertaker1
definately sounds like there is a spirit trying to contact you. Do what six said listen the baby monitor.

More
30 May 2011 22:40 #5 by sixsense
It sounds like something there may be trying to get your attention. Try asking questions, since there is a baby monitor, you maybe able to hear the answers over it. Just be careful, what ever you do, don't provoke it. You don't know what it is yet. Let's know the progress...:)

More
30 May 2011 20:07 - 30 May 2011 20:10 #6 by hometwnbrat
i was folding clothes yesterday and yes the dryer was on but it was running for a while and all of the sudden i heard footsteps that sounded like someone who walked by the room i was in but nobody else was here! the other day my laptop turned on and off by itself and im thinking maybe the spirit wanted to use it! lol

i cant forget about when me and my friend were in the bathroom chatting and we heard like a scratch on the door. her kids were home but they weren't anywhere near the bathroom. i really don't know what she has but I think it may be a female! she says shes not sure if its a male or female either! she thought it was a female at first but then she heard heavy breathing on the baby monitor she has in the baby's room!!
Last edit: 30 May 2011 20:10 by hometwnbrat. Reason: wanted to add more!!

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features