Login

Videos

When did you realize you had a ability

More
29 May 2011 19:46 #1 by undertaker1
Thanks everyone who has replied so far. I enjoy getting to know things about each of you.
nn and i appreciate it.
Six i am not sure we will ever fully understand. But it is a gift and mine seem to keep coming lol. But you have helped me like your aunt A
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2011 19:15 #2 by sixsense
I always have seen spirits. But when I was little I just assumed they were regular people walking around my room. When the scary ones came, I ran into my mom and dads room and stayed with them.(that happened a lot..:) ) As I got older I knew I was different. I couldn't really understand what was going on with me. One family outing we went to my Aunt Ann's house. I sat next to her, she held my hand and looked at. She said you have the gift Lori, just like me. I remember squeezing her hand hard. She helped me to understand it and taught me the prayers for protection. We were a lot closer after that. It still took me years to get control of it, and of course Aunt Ann had passed so I was on my own. That's why I always say, I still have a lot to learn...:)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 May 2011 16:48 - 29 May 2011 16:50 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: When did you realize you had a ability
In my research, I have found that everyone has a specific alert system, if you will, when spirit energy is around them whether it be headaches, visions, sensations, scents, cold spots ect. Now, check this out...I have had severe migraine attacks all my adult life. No prescription med helped and the only symptom I didn't get was the nausea. Now that I understand my one of my abilities more, if I address it, it goes away. Sometimes it takes longer or if someone is persistent and the pain is too much to bare, I will take something...Excedrine is still my friend lol.
Maybe you are dealing with something new if it hasn't happened before. Everything happens for a reason. ;)
Last edit: 29 May 2011 16:50 by sleepy1md.

More
29 May 2011 16:36 #4 by maryakamoe
I have always had experiences but when it first started i think i reacted how most did throw it off as imagination or whatever. My mind totally opened up when i met My good friend Tommy porter and he helped me realize i had that ability . He is a medium and hes taught me things so i am studying and learning more about medium-ship. Plus i have talked to James Van Praagh and i dont know if you all know who he is but hes a medium as well, and hes also taught me things and said if i study hard i could be a good medium.

More
29 May 2011 16:35 #5 by undertaker1
Well i am empathic too. So just wondering if i was picking up someones headache lol. I get headaches if i have alot of spirits at once or if it ia intense vision. But i haven't got them prior too before. But it seems more stuff is opening just started realizing being empathic and having some psychic abilities so could be a new thing with the headache lol.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 May 2011 16:30 #6 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: When did you realize you had a ability
I'd have to say about 3 1/2 years ago. I knew things were going on with me and around me that I couldn't debunk or explain...thanks T.A.P.S.!...and I knew it was for a reason. Just recently I learned to open myself up to spirits around me. You asked about having a headache in Quick Chat...I get them as like a warning that there is energy around me. The stronger the headache the stronger the energy...trying to work that one out...successfully lol.

More
29 May 2011 16:29 #7 by LeslieAValentin
LOL A problem of mine is making sure my finger is not in the way LOL

More
29 May 2011 16:27 #8 by LeslieAValentin
For past life experiences they started when I was around 2 or 3 years old. The rest started easing in around the age of 5 and continued on. To give you the whole story would require more room than we have on here LOL But until the age of 30 I considered most of it a curse until I met an elderly cousin for the first time who explained that I had many of the same gifts as my Great-Grandmother Caroline May Dupuis. From then on, they were no longer curses, rather I learned to envoke what was given to me as an aid instead.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 May 2011 16:20 #9 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: When did you realize you had a ability
As far as my photography is concerned; a whole new world opened up to me after I started remembering to take the lens cap off. Wow, it went from black to so many colors. Lol.

More
29 May 2011 16:05 #10 by undertaker1
i am interested to see when you all found out you had a abilty and how you found out. I like to know your stories makes life fun lol.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Features