Login

Videos

Scariest Experience

More
29 May 2011 01:34 #1 by zydecopolka
Replied by zydecopolka on topic Re: Scariest Experience
Mine has to be when I was 5yrs old and woke up in the middle of the night to a man in a suit and hat standing by my bed just watching me. I lived with my mother, no males in the household, not even a pet. I didn't feel threatened or anything by him, just scared that this unknown male was just *there*. I believe that experience is the root of my insomnia/sleeping problems, I didn't close my eyes til the sun came up that day, and probably many days afterward.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2011 23:57 #2 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Scariest Experience
My scariest one, hmm, probably would be when I was a teenager. I wasn't really connected with my abilities yet. I was walking down the street with my cousin. We were on our way to the beach to meet our friends. On that street there are large old beach house from the 1800, early 1900. As we passed this one house something told me to look up. At looked up at the window and there stood an old woman, she was calling my name. I looked at my cousin and asked her why that woman was calling my name, and who was she. My cousin stopped looked up at the house, and back at me. There's no one at he window, and no one calling you. I looked back up at the window, no one was there. I knew then that something was going on with me.

More
28 May 2011 23:21 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Scariest Experience
Awsome stories can't wait to hear more from people i love to see what people have had happen in life.

More
28 May 2011 21:17 #4 by ghostieb
Replied by ghostieb on topic Re: Scariest Experience
When I was in middle school, I came home and saw a guy on the back porch that had long white hair and wasn't wearing a shirt. I freaked out and went to run back out of the front door, but when I turned back around to look he was gone. We had a tiny back yard, but there was a tall fence and a gate. I would have seen him leaving. He just vanished. Still scared the bejeebus out of me. I ran to my friend's house across the street. He didn't look like he was part of our time...if that makes any sense.

I've had other scary things happen, but I think that's the one that scared me the most, because I was like 12 or 13.

More
28 May 2011 20:52 #5 by maryakamoe
Replied by maryakamoe on topic Re: Scariest Experience
I think most can admit in a way every experience you have with a spirit can be a little scary unless your use to it. But one of my scariest experiences was when i seen this spirit standing with his back to me then his head turned around and gave me an evil smile and his eyes were red and his face almost looked almost on fire

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2011 20:38 #6 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Scariest Experience
Hmmm...scariest experience...probably when I woke up to a shadowy shaped head with human eyes staring me in the face...didn't sleep right for days lol.

More
28 May 2011 20:31 #7 by crystalcross
Hmm, scariest. Well, the most likely paranormal experience was not a scary one. But the most scary one I had, probably would have to be the instances I had mentioned in an earlier post about the Sleep paralysis and sensing something there standing with me. Another one was when I was in the vacation rental, and knew something was watching me and ready to pounce on me. I didn't relate it to something paranormal at the instant it was happening though. The rest were not negative experiences.

More
28 May 2011 20:18 #8 by undertaker1
We all seem to be getting to know each other in chat and stuff and it's awsome, but i would like to know one thing about each of you.

What is the scariest experience in the paranormal you have had.?

Mine was when i was 5 and seen the Devil standing beside my bed starring at me. This as a kid is something that you never expect to see. Since that time i have seen many spirits but i think he was the scariest.
Please share with everyone about your scariest moment.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Features