Login

Videos

Effect from Cemeteries.. Need help with this!

More
04 Jun 2011 17:00 #1 by undertaker1
Cemeteries alone have alot of activity. If you see my post from the recent one i investigated we have plenty of evps to show what has happened just in a couple of hours. As far as water if a spirit had any form of bondage with water than it could be a conductor for this. If this is in a home then try and see what the land was at one time. Many times the property had other characteristics to it and may be the reason for the ctivity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2011 17:16 #2 by searchursoul
water can be a conduit for energy, hence spirits. Cemeteries on the other hand, usually have some form of activity, so combine the two and you have plenty of activity. :)

More
02 Jun 2011 05:40 #3 by Philwhi54
I was raised in Cleveland, and moved to a smaller city after Military duty. I feel that the spirit in the house you are speaking about loved water, also felt comfort in cemeteries. If anyway possible, check to see if the water source runs under the house. This is a large factor for this male spirit to be there.

More
24 May 2011 19:47 #4 by CleParanormal
I cannot remember the details to this, but I would love for someone to answer this question. I've heard from another paranormal source that was having a haunting that was surrounded by cemeteries and a water source that the spirit that was residing in the house. My main focus is the cemetery part tho. Anyone have any resources on the power of cemeteries surrounding a location with paranormal activity? Please email me and let me know!

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Features