Login

Videos

"In need of help"..It just came to me..

More
25 May 2011 14:32 #1 by hometwnbrat
omg!! the first thing i though of as i was reading what was happening to you is that it was the same as kim's!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2011 08:10 #2 by Ghostgirl13
Invocation and Meditation for the Archangels

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Michael to stand at my right hand side. I ask him to pour courage and strength into me and bring about positive results to my endeavours. I now request that he cut all my negative cords and attachments with his sword. I ask that the deep blue cloak of protection is placed over me so that only that which is of the highest and purest light may enter my aura.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Michael can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.

I invoke Archangel Michael when I am under attack. You may also want to purchase a religious medal of St. Michael the Archangel to wear and have it blessed. When you invoke him, envision yourself in your third eye and envision the deep blue cloak protecting you.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 May 2011 13:54 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: "In need of help"..It just came to me..
We knew this could happen. We knew the risks. Let's do what we do and stick together, stay strong in our faith and kick this thing back to where it belongs...hell!
You know where to find me sixsense. Power in numbers.

More
14 May 2011 11:24 #4 by undertaker1
Thanks for the heads up six. While meditating lastnight i didn't see any evil but had a huge hhhhiiiiiiii. I then snapped some pics and nothing there. So not sure if it was this but it wasn't a normal hi i am used to hearing from a spirit.

More
14 May 2011 08:41 #5 by 13pegasus
Hi, try cleansing your home , I find it helps me as well as your visitor, sort of setting boundaries. White sage and a cleansing chant :)

More
14 May 2011 08:20 #6 by sixsense
OK, it is now 4:00 am, At three this morning I was awaken by burning sensations on the calves of my legs, my thighs, my back, my stomach. In all of my years of dealing and seeing the paranormal, I have NEVER been attack. I have never felt a burning like that in my life, an hour later and I can still fill it, just isn't as intense. I didn't get any welts, I don't think it had the power to do actual harm. It wanted to let me know it can reach me.

I have also seen this entity. I was in dream state, but it was there. You were right undertaker, It had a brownish hood on, wild and crazy light auburn hair. The face is whitish, ashy. God help me, be with me, It's tongue was coming out of its mouth, it was very long and serpent like. dark eyes that look right into your soul.

I feel it was letting me know that it can reach me too. I've said every prayer I can think of. I called on to my guardian for help. What this thing doesn't know, is that I'm not afraid, I'm pissed off. I have the lords light on my side, I have his angels around me. And I have friends in here that will help me fight this.

Kim, I'm with you, vision me holding your hand. I will somehow, help you through this. Some people may ask how I know it is the same one as yours. Believe me, as a medium, I know. He told me. So here I am, I wanted everyone in here to know, he's not playing. To my friends, be safe...

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features