Login

Videos

Connections

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 May 2011 14:39 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Connections
I connected with her too...very cool! Congrats!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2011 14:36 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Connections
Yes it is hrd when nobody can see and feel things you do and then finally have place to share with others. One of the people is sixsense and the other and i have started a website for our team. been pretty awsome.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 May 2011 14:15 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Connections
HI undertaker1. I have done the same...connected with a few people here and we get along great. I believe people connect when they have things in common...paranormal or not...but as in those of us with gifts, more so.
Many of us have felt alone because of our experiences, having no one to talk to who will not judge us but believe us, being put down and called crazy for so long and to find a place like this and connect with people that share the same things as us...I'm just glad I came here. Having the same abilities as other people I think is inevitable that they connect. We have no choice but are drawn to each other...like spirits are drawn to us and we don't even know it. Some connect, some don't, and some connect more then others. I feel so much better being able to share my experiences and getting positive responses with people who understand. Hey! We aren't connected! What's up with that?? lol Just kidding.
I thing it's the best thing that ever happened to me!

More
10 May 2011 13:52 #4 by undertaker1
Connections was created by undertaker1
Do you believe if youj have a ability in the paranormal such as psychic,sensitive, or even just a person who can feel pr presence of spirits, that some of us may become connected because of these abilities. There are 3 people i have connected with like we have been friends forever and i only met them recently. But i can't help but think we share some of the same abilities and is that why we are connected like this? What do you think about this?

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Features