Login

Videos

Paranormal Development - Visual

More
26 Jun 2013 03:58 #1 by everex5
Thanks to all the supporters! Its busy out here! I hope you are all active and enjoying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2011 03:55 #2 by Paranormal Researcher
Thank you kindly for the useful information you have provided. Hopefully when my budget get a little more in order I will be able to go shopping for the right camera for me. When I do I will be thinking about what you have said.

More
17 Oct 2011 14:40 #3 by LadyJ2011
I want to thank you for giving information that is useful and helpful. I hadn't ever really thought about having to "prove" what I saw, but then I too was a medic, not combat but civilian for over 9 years, and yes, being able to prove what I saw, see and have come into contact with is especially importent! Thanks again.

More
10 May 2011 14:41 #4 by Jobeadear
A great article, i myself picked up a Full spectrum HD camcorder off ebay for about $150 usd, seems to work quite nice, then for lighting I've created a IR Led array/spotlight from some repair parts for a IR security camera and a little bit of soldering with battery terminals ect. Now i just got to find a nearby haunt to investigate :D

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 May 2011 14:34 #5 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Paranormal Development - Visual
You are so right! I'm working on getting some equipment myself for personal validation.

More
10 May 2011 13:51 #6 by crystalcross
Another great feature article, great work!

More
10 May 2011 13:48 #7 by everex5

Visual Evidence:

In the paranormal world there is no greater prize than capturing a spirit on camera. Whether it is a hand held film camera, digital camera or video recording device (Handcam, Handheld Camcords etc etc etc) the end result can be an amazing piece of evidence that startles the imagination and intrigues more and more people around the world. Anyone who watches ghost hunting shows on TV will see a wide array of devices being used to track and capture these forms of evidence. Even the most up and coming paranormal investigator can simply point a camera and let the magic happen. However, there
are some items that need to be addressed when handling cameras.

Read more...

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features