Login

Videos

Can you help all spirits move on

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 May 2011 14:22 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Can you help all spirits move on
I believe generally that it's the spirits choice to move on once they have the help they need. For many reasons they are still here. Some ask for help, some don't know how to ask for help, some ask but not because they want it for "moving on reasons" but because it was the last thing they remember before they died and it's more residual. Ultimately, I think those of us who are sensitive/psychics/mediums/investigators are in fact gifted to help, period.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2011 13:47 #2 by undertaker1
I believe all spirits that are present in this world are lost oor need to complete something they have to so they can move on. In saying that i do believe alot of them are just lost and need help moving on and i think anyone is capable of that help. But i also believe there are spirits that will not move on no matter what we do. When the worlds end comes are there going to be spirits lost still and where do they go. I have put alot of thought in the ending of the world and ythose of us that have abilities nd the spirits themselves. Just wanting to see what you all think may happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Features