Login

Videos

Places that are haunted...well known or not.

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 16:06 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Places that are haunted...well known or not.
Hi Steve and thanks for the comment.

I agree with you...I know it will be an enjoyable experience when I go. Absolutely I want to go to develop my intuitiveness. Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 15:53 #2 by Steve
Yes, we have been to a couple of locations. I myself don't use the word "haunted"; only because the word can at times evoke an evil connotation. That is why we call these places occupied; although I do believe that there are actual haunted places.

You can just be driving by a place and know that there are "occupants" residing there. My wife and I drove past an old house the other day and I knew someone was there. Wouldn't you know it? I forgot to write the location down and forgot where it was. Duh.

Anyway, we've been to some cemeteries that we know are occupied. When there, spirits will communicate a particular area for us to photograph. They do like to communicate. If you think about it, these people have been forgotten long ago. A friend of ours who is intuitive would say that maybe the person has yet to cross over or some of their energy is still in the location. Either way, as you say, it is an adventure. You will love it when you do it.

Also, going to these places will also help develop your intuitiveness. Everyone is intuitive, just on different levels.

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 May 2011 14:13 #3 by sleepy1md
I know that many people have been to a haunted or allegedly haunted place. I have not but I am eager to experience a haunted location or even go on an investigation. Not just to experience a haunting but for the history and I think that it would help me to have a better understanding of the paranormal in general not to mention the adventure is plain exciting.

If you have been to a haunted location and had experiences or not, vote by clicking on one of the options above. If you would like to share your experience, please do so by leaving a comment. I, amongst others here, would love to hear your stories.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Features