Login

Demon or Bigfoot

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Sep 2013 16:25 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Demon or Bigfoot

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote:
3rd: Eeee you met Travis Walton? AWESOME! Steven, can't believe you haven't heard of the movie Fire in the Sky. But hey, I guess that's just me, I've been reading UFO books since I was in elementary school haha.

You had a jump on me. I was caught in the trap of religion and was closed minded to everything; had to study myself out of it to see more clearly.

One thing we can all agree to rule out; I don't think that was anyone's mother in-law. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2013 13:46 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
1st: Holy crap, I've never seen anything like that. If I didn't know better I would have thought you were full of what makes the grass grow green, but I don't believe you are like that, Norman.

2nd: My husband has family from Southern Illinois, and although they never say much about it, a lot of them are very into conspiracies and UFOs. Some are ex military and I'm pretty sure they've seen things.

3rd: Eeee you met Travis Walton? AWESOME! Steven, can't believe you haven't heard of the movie Fire in the Sky. But hey, I guess that's just me, I've been reading UFO books since I was in elementary school haha.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Sep 2013 13:53 - 22 Sep 2013 13:54 #3 by Steven Matrix

normanglasser1 wrote: Steve I talked to Travis Walton this weekend he feels the same as you.

I looked up Travis Walton Norman, wow; didn't know anything about him.

Your photo redefines how people will think on matters of the paranormal. It forces all of us to take a step back and reevaluate everything we thought we knew or didn't know.
Last edit: 22 Sep 2013 13:54 by Steven Matrix.

More
17 Sep 2013 03:07 #4 by normanglasser1
Replied by normanglasser1 on topic Re: Demon or Bigfoot
Steve I talked to Travis Walton this weekend he feels the same as you.

More
07 Sep 2013 03:55 #5 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Demon or Bigfoot
Wow excellent photo, I am not sure if faced with that on the other side of my window I would have had the presence of mind to snap a photo before I had my heart attack!
To me it does not look like a cryptid such as bigfoot but then no one has seen one that up close and personal. The size and description rules out many creatures, I don't know what to say!
Dont go back there!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Sep 2013 23:19 #6 by Steven Matrix
I'm not sure I would call it a creature guys. This individual may be a visitor from another world. Just throwing it out there. Maybe something from another dimension would be another thought.

There's also a very good possibility that this being had followed you Norman to your car. It didn't just happen. Since I wasn't there, I don't know, but maybe it wanted to communicate. I would probably be too startled to take the time to do that and would have also feared for my life and tested the limits of my car.

I think the photo is legit and you got a good catch. IR is probably the best in this instance.

More
03 Sep 2013 15:42 #7 by normanglasser1
Replied by normanglasser1 on topic Re: Demon or Bigfoot
Rob this creature was about 6 to 7 feet tall bipedal and had white hair it wasn't fur in nature. In my opinion it was more human then animal The eyes was haunting the sclera of the eyes is white. I will say this I wish it had been an owl. I contacted the state police to my surprise they have had 7 reports claiming to see the same creature in the past 2 months.

More
03 Sep 2013 15:03 #8 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Demon or Bigfoot
I do notice one major difference. The conjunctiva (white part of the eye) is visible in your picture. That would not be present in that of an owl.

Actually that would be present in very few creatures.

More
03 Sep 2013 15:00 #9 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Demon or Bigfoot
From this image we don't really get a good sense of size. Could you elaborate on that a bit.

My initial thoughts are owl, from the description of it being out doors and at night.

Granted it was an IR photo which explains the white appearance of it.
Just a thought, without knowing dimentions.

Could be paranormal in nature, but I prefer to rule out the normal first.
Attachments:

More
03 Sep 2013 04:32 - 03 Sep 2013 15:00 #10 by normanglasser1
This picture was taken recently in southern Illinois and I thought I was going to lose my life. So for you who don't believe it's ok with me. I'm just happy to be alive and I hope I never have another encounter with it . I saw this creature at a distance and was turning my IR camera on and getting ready to take a picture when I looked at the screen it was staring at me threw the window of my car I took one picture out of reflexes and dropped the camera and put the car in reverse and got out of there. I was so scared that I had to remind myself to breathe. So what do you think it is Bigfoot , or a demon or do you have your own thoughts

Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Sep 2013 15:00 by crystalcross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Features