Login

Videos

Why is he silent?

More
11 Jul 2013 02:39 #1 by normanglasser1
why not take a picture? Then we can relate more of what you are seeing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2013 00:53 #2 by sixsense
Why is he silent? was created by sixsense
Hi all. I just want to share my experience that I have had for the last two nights. When I go to bed, I see a black form of a man standing by bed. He does n"t say anything, he just watches me. When I try to communicate with him, he blocks himself so I can't get a read on him, or any kind of sense form him. All I know is he is a he.

Today I was playing some music. He started to manipulate it be using the songs. Like he was trying to communicate. Start one song then skip to another, so on and so on. I checked the mp 3 player to make sure it was working right. It was fine. And my songs are listed alphabetically, this was going everywhere on certain chosen songs. From what I got, certain souls are around, and are watching. this from the two random songs that were played.

Now I don't pick up anything evil from him but the who, why, what, where and how..I may never know. He isn't talking.

For those you who really know me, I had an evil presence around me. It took me a year to be rid of him. Which is why I was gone for so long. Certain fights have to be done with Christ and his arch angels. I mention this because my first thought was it may be him, but it's not. Thank god.

I will try my best to keep trying to communicate with him. If anyone has any insight please let me know. I never claim to know it all, and never will.

thank you for listening...six.. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Features