Login

Videos

Is this picture paranormal

More
12 Jul 2013 22:08 #1 by normanglasser1
To answer your question yes the same picture. There were almost 200 people show up I wasn't expecting that large of the crowd. The manna charge, like I said no one will believe you and if you got a picture they will tell you its dust. Thank You for coming

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2013 21:44 #2 by normanglasser1
This picture was taken at the cemetery by the gates at the old part of the city. The row of tomb stones were the soldiers that fought in the civil war . If you look at the energy it seem to be striking a stone. The picture was taken between 2:00 am and 3 am the weather was clear.

More
12 Jul 2013 18:14 #3 by ghostman50
Hey Norman where in Saint Augustine was this photo taken ? There seems to be some type of energy there .

More
12 Jul 2013 02:50 #4 by lynny
Norman is this the picture you showed Saturday? I was one of the ladies standing in the back. I wonder if you could get a bigger hall next time my feet was killing me. to many people to talk to you the Manna charge was awesome.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Jun 2013 01:31 #5 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Is this picture paranormal
I don't visually see anything paranormal Norman; but there is an energy in the photo. Good catch.

More
26 Jun 2013 02:59 #6 by normanglasser1
I took this picture last week at Saint Augustine ,Fl. I don't know what to think about it. What do you think
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Features