Login

Videos

EVP Savanna Ga. Historical District

More
24 Jun 2013 16:23 - 24 Jun 2013 17:52 #1 by normanglasser1
IR camera Savannah, Ga 6-18-13 007.MOV
I don't usually spend much time with EVPS. My personal thoughts is that there is to much room for interpretation like I have said in the past never close the door to the paranormal when you think you have figured something out it will make a 180 degree turn on you , this is one of those turns . I have just gotten back from Savanna, Ga. my plans were to go to New Orleans but they had cancelled and two of the group members were in the hospital so we went to Ga. and Fla last week and did our sittings and was invited to an after hours ghost tour My wife was exhausted so she stayed at the home we were staying at which is in the historical district of Savanna . After the tour was over about 2 am I found a bench in the square and was relaxing. I was totally alone and it was so quiet it had that southern charm that books have been written about the trees made a canopy over me and I started to film the trees . I thought I heard a voice but I was tired and never gave it much attention. The ghost tour that I went on was a well known house for spirit activity. I got great data . We ventured in the carriage house I was told that several people had died there The EVP is about the carriage house I cannot make it all out It is a womans voice and carriage house The people giving the tour we said our goodbyes and I watched them drive off. about 15 minutes later is when I got the EVP.
Last edit: 24 Jun 2013 17:52 by normanglasser1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Features