Login

Videos

what are your thoughts

More
17 Jun 2013 14:53 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Once an earthbound spirit is self-aware, that is they know that they are dead, they will begin to learn to manipulate objects and people. This, of course, can be good and bad. Electronics are especially easy for spirits to manipulate, and if a naughty spirit wanted to scare you out of the house, what better way than for you to receive a phone call from "the devil." Of course, you are talking about the 90's and the days before most had caller ID or could do reverse phone # searches online. Living people have been hacking phones for years. Either way, you definitely had some type of prankster on your hands, living or dead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ordania

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2013 18:26 #2 by salena
Replied by salena on topic Re: what are your thoughts
Hi, my friend's aunt is a Cherokee medicine woman and I asked her the same question. She basically said that everyone has their own power in them, but if they are clouded with too much darkness they can't use it. So, some people can experience things other's can't because of the light and good in them. I hope this helps a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ordania

More
13 Jun 2013 05:54 #3 by ordania
So i can remember a time when we were communicating with something referring to its self as the "devil" through a call display on an older handset phone (this was in the late 90's) the phone was disconnected but still plugged in and the message we got went Hey ladies, get the f*ck out, i'm the devil" i am by no means a skeptic but just to make sure we went through the directory to make sure no on was playing tricks there were no numbers coming up under any of those titles, anyways, there was a lot of weird things that were unexplainable. I wish i still had pictures they were rather remarkable. anyways it was my friends house, several pictures had what i am sure were portals and then there were some where she was surround by only what i can describe swirling mass of visible ugly face. My question to you all is, What do you think allows activity to be drawn more to a person then others?

I know whatever my friend has follows her ive seen recent pictures. and i know i was pretty vague in my experiences but i just get chill thinking about some of them.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Features