Login

Videos

ghost

More
25 Apr 2013 00:58 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: ghost
Love to see the pics of your shadows. Seems like your typical (if there is such a thing) ghost energy draining experience. Not usually such a good thing to be drained by them, mind you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2013 04:18 #2 by blueeyedpisces123
ghost was created by blueeyedpisces123
Hi
I recently stayed in a haunted hotel called the bullock hotel in south dakota. I know that it is haunted and was very excited to get a room there. I took pictures and recordings while there and got quite a few things on pictures and voice box which i recorded. Something happened to me that never has happened before. I had come back up to the room to get some money. I was feeling fine when all of a sudden i got real dizzy and under my feet it felt like the floor was shaking. I was wondering could this be a ghost trying to get energy from me? It happened one more time in front of the desk down in the lobby. I have pictures of orbs and shadows in my room. the people that work there has had experiences also. The whole building is haunted. I dont have any health issues that would cause the dizziness. I felt fine after leaving the room. Tina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Features