Login

Videos

Approaching our 2nd Birthday!

More
31 Dec 2012 01:16 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Woo hoo! Congrats Rob and GnH!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2012 17:24 #2 by crystalcross
As we move closer to January 31st, 2013 I am reminded of all the great information, people and times we've spent together. On that date Ghosts & Haunts will be officially 2 years old. The concept sparked during a conversation on another website it only took 2 days to get the site up and running and ready for the public. It first peered its way into Cyberspace on January 31st, 2011 and has not stopped boldly going into the unknown ever since.

But the truth of the matter is that this site is nothing if not for all the great individuals which comprise it. We are simply a reflection and collection of YOU! Unlike many other sites we don't post or boast of our accomplishments as much as of yours. You are the individuals and teams with the great evidence, with the great ideas and great information.

I want to especially thank all those teams who have through the years helped us with bringing LIVE INVESTIGATIONS to the public. You are the pioneers, the adventurers, those who seek not to be the same but to be different. The spirit that plows the field which is dry and baron but has the potential for greatness. We have all become a family, and for that I am grateful.

I still envision so much more and I think working together we can make it all happen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features