Login

Videos

DECEMBER 21,2012

More
16 Dec 2012 14:45 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Agree with you 100%, Norman. The date will pass and someone will be looking to the next ancient society for another date we can sweat about for the next few years. I don't remember hearing anything about the Mayans when we were all talking about Y2K. So who knows, really. Personally, I'm not worried. And if it means a "reboot" or some kind of "download" coming to us, great. I look forward to it if that's the case. The Mayans never said that the world was supposed to end. That was an idea perpetuated from a couple of new age writers hopped up on magic mushrooms in the 70's and 80's. Not even kidding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2012 01:01 #2 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: DECEMBER 21,2012
Its a symbolic reboot of the human hard drive not a world wide disaster. The end of the world thing was to make mega bucks from selling end of the world supplies to the doomsday preppers.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Dec 2012 23:28 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: DECEMBER 21,2012
If I have my facts straight, the Mayans said that December 21, 2012 was the beginning of a new cycle. Of course, the media has turned it into a doomsday and lied to the masses.

Norman's right, the date will come and go; and we'll wake up the morning of December 22.

NEVER believe someone when they set a date for impending doom.

More
12 Dec 2012 21:43 #4 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: DECEMBER 21,2012
I think nothing is going to happen.... 2 weeks ago I was listening lecture on that topic and so called mayan 'predictions' about that are completely false... they didn't mention in any of their 'documents' that world is going to end on that day... that's a myth... anyway I think december 21st will be one of those world ends we all already survived several times...
The following user(s) said Thank You: irisheyes1223

More
12 Dec 2012 20:58 #5 by normanglasser1
December 21st is coming upon us. Some say it will be the end of the World to the coming of Christ, I have heard so many things about this date. Myself, I feel like it will pass. What are your feelings toward this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features