Videos

Haunted Real Estate Listings

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Nov 2012 03:59 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Haunted Real Estate Listings
Hey CC, how about the commercial spots?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2012 01:45 #2 by normanglasser1
not a bad Ideal this was at Seymour,

Ind.
Attachments:

More
18 Nov 2012 19:41 #3 by crystalcross
In a continuing effort to grow the site and add features which can enrich our members and provide s service to the community, I have added a new area to the site.

"Haunted Real Estate"

This are is now available under the Features section. Currently there are no properties listed but my hope is that it will slowly start to fill up. What is it for? Well as you may know there have always been properties around the world which are haunted. Until now its always something you wanted to keep quiet because you don't really want others to hear about it. Well as Paranormal Research is becoming more accepted and mainstream such houses have actually been in demand.

So I think its time to fill two basic needs. Why not put together those individuals who are in a house which is haunted and they no longer with to put up with the possible aspects of such a haunting, with the individuals who want to own or operate an establishment which is known to be haunted.

If you wish to list a house which is haunted, you may do so under the "Profile" area of the site if you are a member. On the left you will see a link for "My Haunted House". That is where you can place your listing.

There are a few ground rules.

• You must own the house you are listing or be partial owner.
  • You must have some verifiable backup that its haunted.
  • You as the owner take all responsibility for the listing.
  • You must include a photograph of the house.
  • It is your irresponsibility to remove the listing if its no longer valid.
  • Anyone approaching or contacting the owner of a listed property does so at their own risk. We are not responsible in any way.
  • Please list as much backup information in the description area as you can. Remember your audience is looking for proof.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Features