Login

Videos

lighting how does it effect ghosts ?

More
23 Nov 2012 04:04 #1 by normanglasser1
you are definitely on the right track what you just said was told over ahundred years ago by a man named Nikola Tesla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2012 03:57 #2 by normanglasser1
recently I am making progress on photographing spirits .By using a different light source I have suffered much physical pain such as nose bleeds, ears bleeding Infrared lighting actually kills the formation of spirit full spectrum and florescent lighting the same.The flash of a camera is painful unlike most I can do Transfiguration of spirit. This is going to be a interesting winter as I have a lot of building new equipment with the aid of others in the paranormal field. Something to try on evps take just the recorder with you and a candle no other equipment no lights shut all electric off at the main breaker take your shoes off if they are not leather soles and sit in the dark and ask questions. ghost hunting is an art.

More
23 Nov 2012 02:43 #3 by Profett
It's not the lighting not is it moving. The problem is in the mechanics. Now almost every piece of equipment we use is digital. From the cameras to the recording devices. From the living to the walkies. The energy given of of one is insignificant the power from them all in extraordinary. We invade this domain with power. That being said to reduce this "seen" power we must ground the equipment with a second ground. Much like the military with their plans, helo's, and handheld equipment. This secondary ground allows the device to become "invisible". Simply get a woven ground wire a attach it from the internal casing to the external housing. This will drop the magnetic signature of every device. Hope this helps. It saved our lives in Iraq against the living. I'm confident it will help in the quest for knowledge and truth.

More
23 Nov 2012 01:42 #4 by crystalcross
I actually like the direction this thread is taking. And I think it brings up some excellent points.

So many people hear "Haunting" and they hear "Ghost" or "Spirit" and instantly some vision comes to mind of some non-human entity almost alien in nature which "infects" and area. Unfortunately Hollywood is largely to blame for this.

The most important thing to remember is that a Haunting, Spirit or Ghost is simply a person that is in a different form. They're still subject to the same psychologies, quirks, emotions and sometimes tantrums as they were in life. The exception is that at times they may have changed a bit because of experiences that have happened after their passing. And can also be affected by how they perceive time. But the root thing to remember is that they're just people.

Some people are shy. Some people are not aware they're dead. Some people are loners. There's so many different people and each one is unique. Some people have something to say and want to be heard. Others are lonely. Yet others just want to be left alone. And yet others have sinister goals.

Also remember that spirits that you may encounter may be from a variety of different time lines. Camera's may not have existed when they were alive, or at least not cameras in the form such as what you have. They may perceive you as some form of alien.

If you wish to get a different perspective on this, go watch the movie "The Others", it had a very interesting and enlightening perspective.

More
23 Nov 2012 00:08 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Some ghosts don't want to be photographed, while others go out of their way to appear in them. It all, I guess, depends on their personalities. I'm sure that like with any flash-hating toddler that turns their head when mommy's trying to take a picture, the flash is a giveaway to any ghost that you're about to take a picture. Taking them without flash might help.

More
18 Nov 2012 21:19 #6 by packerfanvic
That could be a possibility. Not wanting to be photographed. It may have more to do with the energy we draw to ourselves when we see them. We tend to get a little excited which may be drawing the energy towards us taking from them.

The majority of photos I have seen seem to be by accident or incidental. You don't see them with the naked eye but they show up in the picture. There is no excited energy taken away so they they can manifest more easily.

Just a thought.

More
18 Nov 2012 20:01 #7 by DebPSPI
I too have noticed this and attributed it to that they don't seem to want to be photographed. I can almost see them flee when you get ready to take a photo. Spirits appear day or night so I don't think light has that much to do with it. This is just my opinion from my experiences however, no basis in scientific evidence.
I also feel some of our equipment bothers or irritates them, items such as em pumps and ghost boxes seem to the the ones I notice they want turned off. I have had evp's and ghost box responses to that effect.

More
18 Nov 2012 16:29 #8 by normanglasser1
Sometimes we have to go back in order to go forward . Folklore has always fascinated me .I have always thought if you look deep enough you will find the foundation of truth buried . Take vampires the sun will destroy them . Is the same similar to ghosts ? why I have asked this is that I feel that ghosts or spirit when they manifest it is very delicate and the equipment that we use could actually be destroying this event. I have been discussing this with many film producers if you notice when one does get a picture it seems that it is at a distance very rarely up close. Take for instance this summer myself and a lady from Australia she was doing a documentary on the siege of Vicksburg we were outside of a shop downtown that we were investigating when we both noticed an extra person in the shop standing in 1800s clothing as soon as I took a picture with a IR camera threw the window it vanished.Is the equipment that we are using in this field including the flashlight

be more of a determent then a advantage?

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features